• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

Im hearing that an awesome 04 was just bought in Canada by someone.

Anyone know the details????? Apparently just happened. May be supercharged. I heard low mileage and very well spec'd with carbon kevlar seats even. Sounds like it would cost a ton.

Anyone have the details????

Itll be interesting because this is a REAL data point for pricing....

Last edited:
I heard the new owner is very grateful to the person that told him about that car. So he is giving him those Kevlar seats

:cool:

This thread will never close, if only because I know it irks Bram so much 8)

Olyar's 8-ball rings true, as of today I am now the official owner of his black 2004 (loved writing that haha) SOS supercharged, BremboGT full kit, DF hood, R wing, snorkel and seats, ARC intake, ARC Ti exhaust, KWV3, CE28N, assorted NSXR braces. I'm sad to see my AP1 go but this is a decent successor :)

The GTR now has a worthy bunk mate. It's going to be a long month and a half before she arrives. Can't wait!
11050767_10153079271271224_8683805873161160643_n.jpg

Last edited:
SWEET!!!!

That must have cost ONE MILLION dollars! :biggrin:

Sounds like an amazing NSX. Congrats

Actually it was $999,990 so yeah, that red one at PFAFF was a bargain. The price gurus here were correct :)

You can always go home Dave. :)

Feels good to own a NSX again. I've become a statistic now (multiple NSX owner). This ones a long term keeper.

That would be fun but same reasons I had to get a different car keep me from getting another NSX. Maybe one day! Plus, having so much fun on motorcycles that the bahn-storming Pcar barely gets driven in the summer.

911 turbo winter beater? Baller!

Olyar's 8-ball rings true, as of today I am now the official owner of his black 2004 (loved writing that haha) SOS supercharged, BremboGT full kit, DF hood, R wing, snorkel and seats, ARC intake, ARC Ti exhaust, KWV3, CE28N, assorted NSXR braces. I'm sad to see my AP1 go but this is a decent successor :)

The GTR now has a worthy bunk mate. It's going to be a long month and a half before she arrives. Can't wait!

This looks like my twin! Welcome back to the darkside John!

man you guys are making me have second thoughts about selling mine .....lol

Once that cancer disguised as the EvoX is out of your life you will see things differently my friend.

Quite a collection John, another king of the road.

Congrats again. I can't wait to see it.

Regards,

Lucas

11050767_10153079271271224_8683805873161160643_n.jpg

an absolute Beautie! there's still some hope for me !

an absolute Beautie! there's still some hope for me !

Simon, the NSX world is passing you by. Time to bite the bullet and pull the trigger.

yes, it is slipping away and I have my wife to blame.. if it was up to me, I would have purchased an 02 last year, but my stupid wife thinks a house is more important and she dipped into my nsx fund to get her home.. i'm not happy about it whatsover, so now I'm two steps back, wil need a bit of financing and will probably have to use a broker.. if not, i will be forced to finance a P-car and spend the next 26-27 years complaining about it.. < with my most bitter face >

Whatever you do, DON'T finance a toy.

You either buy one or not.

A house over a car any day.

yes, it is slipping away and I have my wife to blame.. if it was up to me, I would have purchased an 02 last year, but my stupid wife thinks a house is more important and she dipped into my nsx fund to get her home.. i'm not happy about it whatsover, so now I'm two steps back, wil need a bit of financing and will probably have to use a broker.. if not, i will be forced to finance a P-car and spend the next 26-27 years complaining about it.. < with my most bitter face >

Last edited:
Back