• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

Just wondering...

Dave, I tried, I really did. He ain't selling.

That one listed is close....but I want a clean history this time round :)

I exchanged 4-5 emails with the owner. The car has been posted about on Prime (I'll dig up the link when I get home later) but the car is a salvage title.

There's now a red and a silver for sale in canada. Both are in the (gag) $74-5k range.

Dave's car would have been nice as its had everything done already that I would have done, but Mr Type-J does not want it repatriated to Ont :)

I exchanged 4-5 emails with the owner. The car has been posted about on Prime (I'll dig up the link when I get home later) but the car is a salvage title.

There's now a red and a silver for sale in canada. Both are in the (gag) $74-5k range.

Dave's car would have been nice as its had everything done already that I would have done, but Mr Type-J does not want it repatriated to Ont :)

Lol ONT already has its fair share of NSX's mines staying put unless I move to Vancouver :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

the silver 02+ in montreal for 46k is a salvage? i guess that woudl explain the (low) cdn price.

46k for a salvage car. that thing imo will sit for quite some time.

Last edited:
the silver 02+ in montreal for 46k is a salvage? i guess that woudl explain the (low) cdn price.

46k for a salvage car. that thing imo will sit for quite some time.

Yeah it is. I contacted him as well. Oyagi are you upgrading? I see you are selling your fully track prepped NA1. Just curious why the change of heart? Your NSX is a beautiful machine.

Last edited:
ive seen it i person before. other then the needing to replace both front and rear fenders/quarterpanel rear lower valence, centre tailight piece. the engine bay, hood interior is half white half lbbp.

here are my humble findings. im goign to say it would take hte average mortal that doesnt have the skills to do the work themsleves 15 grand minimum to get he car looking like an oem 2002+.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162056

^^ if that was an NSX it would of sold already..... without the price drop to :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Maybe, because while 1/100th of the people looking to buy a Pcar are looking to buy an NSX, there are 1/200ths of the cars to choose from!

You got the best one!!!!

What ever happened to crazy Ians red 05 from a few years ago. It was forsale for a couple years. Wonder if he still has it.

The only thing about 996's are those damn Boxster headlights. I thought the 2002 NSX conversion was pricey. Saw the kits for the 996-997 conversion...OMG! :eek:

Dude - you'll forget all about what shape the lights are (are you serious??) when you realize that you can add over 100hp and 100 lbft of torque to your Turbo for under $1000 simply by hooking it up to a laptop, without increasing engine risk at all.

FLASH BABY FLASH

Dude - you'll forget all about what shape the lights are (are you serious??) when you realize that you can add over 100hp and 100 lbft of torque to your Turbo for under $1000 simply by hooking it up to a laptop, without increasing engine risk at all.

FLASH BABY FLASH

Must.....resist......

Back