• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Dream in Blue

Great looking LBBP and wheels, a bit lower and it's perfect.

I'm having the same problem with the V2 also, passenger side is sticking out further than the driver's side. If you ever find a solution, I would like to know.

Great looking LBBP and wheels, a bit lower and it's perfect.

I'm having the same problem with the V2 also, passenger side is sticking out further than the driver's side. If you ever find a solution, I would like to know.

I will let you know how i resolve it.

Unfortunately, the shop didn't finish the hood so i didn't get to pick it up this week. It will be 4-6 weeks before i get home again to see it and get pics. So disappointed.

Did get some new goodies :smile:

6b293915.jpg

ddd64111.jpg

And the first time i had everything for the SC together and refinished.

Comtec Supercharger Kit

15e28227.jpg

Mike

Last edited:
Wow, just stunningly beautiful

Thank you very much,
Just wish i was finished with everything. Not even half way done yet because of me working 700 miles away. The dramatic changes are still to come.

Mike

those look VERY hot.

Thanks man,
They are pretty cool and very light weight but i would like them to have a dark tinted clearcoat or i will have to paint them black to go with the look.

97ab61c5.jpg

Ur car looks sick man. Glad I'm not the only one modding a lbbp NSX lol ;)

Ur car looks sick man. Glad I'm not the only one modding a lbbp NSX lol ;)

Thanks man, can't wait to get everything installed.

And their both lbbp/tan my brother, but mine won't be a rocket like yours :biggrin:

I want a set of kreuzers where did u find one?

Zaid

Had them for a long time. Changed the wheels just after purchasing the car and have never tired of them. Hard to beat the exotic look of a 5 spoke imo.

Mike

The super charger is a good start. Ur gona love the new power band. I did, I just always wanted the blow off from a turbo. I always saw a s/c as anyone could put it since its oem really, wanted to get a different set up lol. And I can tell you if you could hear the turbo over the straight pipe it sounds epic. I would highly recommend you get a pride v1 with test pipes for your s/c. That's what I had. Comptech headers, Dali test pipes and pride v1 with s/c. It is a screaming f1 car.

Awesome job Mike and you know you were the inspiration for me to paint my headlights:biggrin:

Question you have an 02 and just changed the TB did they say what condition it was in? My car is 04 with 31k and I haven't changed mine yet:confused:

Ordered another part and it's shipping from down under :)

The super charger is a good start. Ur gona love the new power band. I did, I just always wanted the blow off from a turbo. I always saw a s/c as anyone could put it since its oem really, wanted to get a different set up lol. And I can tell you if you could hear the turbo over the straight pipe it sounds epic. I would highly recommend you get a pride v1 with test pipes for your s/c. That's what I had. Comptech headers, Dali test pipes and pride v1 with s/c. It is a screaming f1 car.

I just had the V2 installed and i have a set of Angus test pipes i was thinking about putting on.

Awesome job Mike and you know you were the inspiration for me to paint my headlights:biggrin:

Question you have an 02 and just changed the TB did they say what condition it was in? My car is 04 with 31k and I haven't changed mine yet:confused:

Hey buddy, how the hell are ya?

I think Dan said it looked pretty good but i will check with him. The only thing that didn't was the cam plugs/seals had just started leaking. The valve adjustment seemed to quiet the engine some too. Mine had 29k at the shop but i did the maintenance because of years and also wanted it done before the SC install. Might not be a good example since mine is hardly ever driven and rarely hard.

Mike

Last edited:
Should be headed back home for a few days in a couple of weeks and hopefully the paint shop will be finished and i receive the spoiler.

Picked up these adjustable exhaust adapters which will hopefully help me fix the exhaust.

7016102b.jpg

Also received this from Australia to go with the R emblems :smile:

4d434ba0.jpg

Awesome build so far!

What do you have planned for the rear tower brace and engine cover?

Thanks man, just wish i had time to get everything finished.

The targa brace is the old style comptech brace that i had powder coated gloss black. Have no idea about the engine cover since i was depending on the R one from SOS.

Mike

2088507b.jpg

Last edited:
^Since SoS confirmed their NSX-R Replica engine cover won't fit Targas, what do you have planned? I'm in the same boat, I'm having a heck of a time finding a mesh style cover that'll fit Targas with a CTSC and Comptech brace.

Also, are those pedals NSX-R or S2000? Does the gas pedal assembly bolt-up directly to the NSX or are you going to take off the pad?

^Since SoS confirmed their NSX-R Replica engine cover won't fit Targas, what do you have planned? I'm in the same boat, I'm having a heck of a time finding a mesh style cover that'll fit Targas with a CTSC and Comptech brace.

Also, are those pedals NSX-R or S2000? Does the gas pedal assembly bolt-up directly to the NSX or are you going to take off the pad?

I have no idea so will be running no cover for now. Only had two more things to buy and that was one. Yes they are the NSX-R pedals and most people do remove the pad. Haven't had time to look at it yet but they did come with picture instructions. Would like to install the assembly but it depends on what change needs to be made to make it fit the other side.

lets get all these baddies on your ride! i smell a hottest new blue nsx coming....

Hey man thank you! Believe me, i want it done but it's hard when i'm 700 miles away from the car 95% of the time. Having the parts in boxes is like not having them at all. Hopefully i will have some pics of the car with new hood and spoiler in a couple of weeks.

Mike

edit.. Haha, just saw what you were talking about. Hardly ever look at the picture gallery section cause it's depressing when i don't get to see mine.

Last edited:
Here is a quick parts list.

Advan Kreuzer V 18/19

Comptech SC (Whipple) for 3.2
Low boost pulley (91mm)
Belt for (91mm)
Elbow repair kit
Comptech Targa brace (old style)

AEM FI/C 30-1911
FI/C harness adapter
Injectors (RC SL9-0550 550cc)
plug-and-play wire clip (injectors)
SOS Fuel Rail Adaptor
Fuel line fitting (Earl's)

New Timing belt
New water pump

Pride V2 Quad
Angus Test pipes
Tein s
OEM style CF mirrors
CF airbox cover
JDM HONDA airbag
NSX-R emblems
NSX-R chassis bars
NSX-R shift boot
NSX-R shift knob
NSX-R coolant tank cover
NSX-R Pedals
NSX-R front stablizer bar
NSX-R style CF diffuser
Downforce NSX-R hood CF/FRP
Downforce NSX-R spoiler CF (custom w/black sides)

Mike

Last edited:
CANT WAIT for the updates!

Hey man thank you! Believe me, i want it done but it's hard when i'm 700 miles away from the car 95% of the time. Having the parts in boxes is like not having them at all. Hopefully i will have some pics of the car with new hood and spoiler in a couple of weekss

One beautiful NSX here. Very tasteful in your mod decisions.

One beautiful NSX here. Very tasteful in your mod decisions.

Hey Thanks.

Not much to update. I was home almost two weeks ago but the body shop still wasn't finished. They painted the hood but they were not happy with the way it turned out so it was being sanded again when i was there. The bottom of the hood looked fantastic :eek:. Didn't think it would turn out that well. I am being told the downforce spoiler will finally be shipping this week.

Poor thing is surrounded by porsche. As soon as i get it back i can schedule for taking off work to do the SC.

Mike

Back