• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gymkhana 5 released - One of my favorites!

Incredible!
And from my neck of the woods. The summary said it was filmed over 4 days. Pretty amazing that they were able to shut down a good amount of SF for it.

Thanks for sharing!

EPIC! I can't believe the city and its residents were ok with closing the roads and letting someone drive like that on them. :eek: Maybe they really needed the money to cover budget shortfalls. :biggrin:

The kid in me says "Awesome," but the adult can't believe SF let that happen. I wonder how much the insurance cost for that. Just one misstep and someone's house, if not life, would have been destroyed.

The turn at 5:40 is pretty sick!

The kid in me says "Awesome," but the adult can't believe SF let that happen. I wonder how much the insurance cost for that. Just one misstep and someone's house, if not life, would have been destroyed.

It was all filmed in front of a green screen. :biggrin:

I wonder how much trouble they would've been in if they hit one of the cable cars? Aren't those considered a National monument?

HIJACKER;
I was thinking the same But, those aren't cable cars. The wheels have tires. They are busses that look like cable cars. We have them here in San Antonio and I've seen them in other cities to move tourists around. It's a very cool stunt anyway. "Dude has mad skills."

I read that this was viewed 5.1 million times within 24 hours!

This is what my drive to work would look like were it not for pedestrians, buses, other cars, and laws.

I hate driving in the city, but clearly it doesn't have to be that way. The problem, as always, is other people :smile:

Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to Add globs of hp into my WRX.
No not really. Rather get a nice NSX

Back