• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners, post YOUR garage or workspace.

I am the only one on the block who vacuums their garage. :biggrin: At least I use a Dyson. :tongue:
I'm glad I'm not the only one, we have a Vacuflo whole-house vacuum system and I have several ports set up in the garage :biggrin:

Brian

Ekin95, do you have a 05 g35 too lol. I got a 04 lbbp and silver g35. What's the odds. My garage isn't cool enough to post. Plus can't do it off I pad haha.

Yep the NSX is my Dad's and the 2004 G35 is mine......Come to think of it I have not driven my car in weeks. Thanks for reminding me. :smile: Here it is one of the few times it has seen the sun this year.

542013_369498009776070_532648728_n.jpg

Pic before I got the NSX...but shes in there now!

460 sqft mancave upstairs, 1200 sqft workspace down....

garage1-1.jpg

Is this attached to your house or is this one of those garage facilities? I love the idea of the gated garage facilities with like minded car enthusiasts around. The layout looks like one of those facilities but maybe its just because the design is efficient.

Sadly, living in a condominium means my NSX has to sleep in a communal indoor parking garage. Good thing is that this parking garage is well maintained, well lit, climate controlled, and most importantly, is of high security.

My workspace, on the other hand, is state of the art:

IMG_5272.jpg

IMG_3706.jpg

All the work and mods to my NSX have been done by me at this facility. I have a twin post full service lift and a quick service scissor lift at my disposal. Also have access to the tire machine, wheel balancer, alignment machine, various shop tools including A/C machine, transmission jacks, floor jacks, jack stands, engine hoists. . .you name it I got it.

My toolbox / tool cart (old photo):

DSCN0763.jpg

Some of my previous cars that I built in the shop:

102_2240.jpg

102_2219.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo5.jpg

Re: My garage in-progress

I am currently finishing up my new garage. Just finished tiling the floor, and am in the middle of putting up some cabinets (They're Ikea kitchen cabinets). Unfortunately, I sprained my thumb while installing the wall cabinets, so I'll have to rest for a couple of days until the swelling and pain subsides.

What it's like now:
garageprogress01.jpg

garageprogress02.jpg

garageprogress03.jpg

Pics with the NSX on the new tile:
finishedtile01.jpg

finishedtile04.jpg

Thus is coming off really really nice.

Wow, you guys keep mightly tidy ships. I do a bunch of projects / wrenching in my garage and it is messy. It also doubles as storage space so I have boxes and tires piled to the ceiling. Hats off to you guys that keep your garages so clean.

picture.php

picture.php

Nice cars! I noticed quite a few blue NSXs in this thread. Gotta give a shout out to my fellow brethren. :biggrin:

nothing to talk about by any means but it keeps my car covered, secured and dry ; )

Attachments

• IMG_4704.jpg
    IMG_4704.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_4705.jpg
    IMG_4705.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_4700.jpg
    IMG_4700.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_4702.jpg
    IMG_4702.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_4703.jpg
    IMG_4703.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 276
did you get the inspiration for the color theme from honda?? i remember those colors when i use to work right next to honda dealership, and the techs had the same colors on their uniforms.

Believe it or not, my wife picked out the 3 colors. I have no idea where she got the inspiration from. I do know she's never been to a Honda dealership!

I also just installed a garage vac, it works really good.

7553826834_f67095c8f2_c.jpg

Mine

DreamGarage2012.jpg

hondarulez, is your NSX for sale ? I saw a silver NSX for sale in the area, and since I only ever saw 3 NSX in the wild, I thought it might be yours

I love the idea of driving an NSX and an older, more ordinary Honda car as a daily driver. This is my ultimate goal :cool:

In this case the daily driver is my NSX, and yes this is the nsx for sale.

Is this attached to your house or is this one of those garage facilities? I love the idea of the gated garage facilities with like minded car enthusiasts around. The layout looks like one of those facilities but maybe its just because the design is efficient.

It is a gated garage condo facility for enthusiasts. 32 bays, clubhouse and (soon) carwash on site :)

It is great up here - keeps everything warm and clean during the winter project months

Re: My garage in-progress

I am currently finishing up my new garage. Just finished tiling the floor, and am in the middle of putting up some cabinets (They're Ikea kitchen cabinets). Unfortunately, I sprained my thumb while installing the wall cabinets, so I'll have to rest for a couple of days until the swelling and pain subsides.

What it's like now:
garageprogress01.jpg

garageprogress02.jpg

garageprogress03.jpg

Pics with the NSX on the new tile:
finishedtile01.jpg

finishedtile04.jpg

May I make a suggestion: this space looks great but with all the hard surfaces it's an echo chamber, sound will travel not just up and out but it will be unpleasant to work in there. Find a place that sells building supplies. Go there and order a bag (6 pieces) of Owens Corning 703 insulation. Get 4x8x2 sheets. It's fire proof. Cover them with any type of cloth you like, any color. If you want that fire proof too, buy it from guilford of Maine. Hang the panels just off the ceiling or attach directly to the ceiling. You can glue, screw, strap, etc. they will absorb all the noise in there. Your workspace will be 100% more pleasant. Stand in the middle now with the door closed and clap your hands. You will hear a massive echo. That will be completely gone. The insulation is less than $100 for all 6. You can also get 2'x4'x2", you'll just need more of them. If you need hanging hardware PM me. It's easy.

Here's mine. Cabinets look great, but I'm an impatient man. When I want a tool, I want it to fly into my hand; no opening of any cabinet to look for it. So I went with pegboard across all 3 walls of the garage. No drawers or doors to open, everything can be seen from anywhere. Since this pic was taken, I've added more overhead storage, and compressed air quick disconnect fittings/hoses along the back wall and on a ceiling rack.

JackOlsen, I've seen garages that were far bigger, fancier, more expensive, and better equipped than yours, but none that impressed me more. It's a work(space) of art.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2GarageJune2005.jpg
    2GarageJune2005.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 3,331
Last edited:
Back