• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners, post YOUR garage or workspace.

Did a search and didnt see a thread where we can post your garage/workspace where your NSX rests. I'll start if off.

My garage is messy but I do keep it somewhat organized and know where all my tools are. No shiny floors or finished ceiling but I do most of my own work and it works great for me.

3 bay garage but only keep two cars inside while CRX and Honda Fit normally parked on driveway ot street.

IMG_5256.jpg

IMG_5257.jpg

IMG_5258.jpg

NSX owners, post your garage or workspace here :)

Nice garage hijacker. I've been giving thought into purchasing the same type of floor, but probably just a 2 tone black/white checker. I am using a rubber backed rug as drip catchers. If I went to a drop in floor, I wouldn't have to worry so much. Very nice.

Nice spaces! I'm grateful junior40er let me park my NSX inside his garage on my way back from Sacramento. :)

Here's mine when it was new.
6317IMG_4540.JPG

6317IMG_4543.JPG

My garage has come a long way.........Had to initially keep the X in a storage unit while I cleaned out 60 yrs worth of stuff.....my estimate of one month turned into three..anyhow, last nov I was able to fit her in...and the mods began. I saw a pic of a really cool floor online.....grey,blue, and black.. Did'nt know who it belonged to but loved the pattern.....Thanks Hijacker

Attachments

• IMG_0422.jpg
    IMG_0422.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 2,312
Nice spaces! I'm grateful junior40er let me park my NSX inside his garage on my way back from Sacramento. :)

Here's mine when it was new.
6317IMG_4540.JPG

6317IMG_4543.JPG

This is gorgeous. Can you PM me the info on what cabinets you went with? I'm planning to have a new home built soon and I like these much more than what I have now. :)

Nice garage hijacker. I've been giving thought into purchasing the same type of floor, but probably just a 2 tone black/white checker. I am using a rubber backed rug as drip catchers. If I went to a drop in floor, I wouldn't have to worry so much. Very nice.

That is one thing I would do different next time. I would place some type of material down on the floor first before placing the tiles on top. Walking on them is a bit noisy with the plastic to cement contact.

However, my tiles are solid, I have no issues with moisture or drip through. So, I would only want the material to deaden the noise, nothing else.

Here is my detached garage I built 3 yrs ago in the backyard. Other than first picture which was in fall, the rest were taken in middle of winter with two cars in winter storage (NSX and Son's Daytona Charger) and MDX driving in and out. I put the NSX on trolleys so I can move it around as needed...can get 4 cars in if need be during a winter storm or something like hail in the forecast. My intention when I built this was to keep it showroom clean, and for cars only, but it is a fully functional shop with woodworking tools (and sawdust) etc..in use all the time. It has a portable A/C unit, boiler with in floor heat, Satellite TV, 5.1 Surround sound, internet, fridge, microwave, water cooler, etc. Only mistake was not making it 4 feet wider and longer, and with a bathroom...lol

Last edited:
See my photo albums for garage shots.

Love these garages.

My dream is to build a house and either have these 2 options.

1. With a huge pole barn out back with a loft and lift

or

2. Have an attached garage to the house but make it part of the house itself. Like an "open" garage that's finished.

wow HIJACKER your garage looks like a surgery room you can eat off the floor or better yet a data center at the pentagon :eek:. I dream of having that kind of garage.

makes me get goosebumps LOL

PHOEN$X what are you talking about 1% you are considered in the 1%
you crazy man you...:biggrin:

and peiserg that Ford GT is bad ass, Im looking for a Tugston colored one if you know anyone that is selling PM me any condition

OK, looking at these pictures, I hate my Garage!
It is too small, too low for a lift, and it is attached to an expensive house.

If I was to do it all over again, I would build a large garage and attach a house to it.

Back