• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Videos of my Turbo NSX.

EAC

Legendary Member
I guess I should post this in the right sub forum

Good grief, can someone embed this first one for me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I85GklVvBc8

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dwdJCWZdLYU" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Last edited:
So you turned the NSX from a well balanced car to a "point and shoot" car? Could have done that with a Mustang. :tongue:

So you turned the NSX from a well balanced car to a "point and shoot" car? Could have done that with a Mustang. :tongue:

but at the end of the day, I'd still have a mustang :biggrin:

Not sure what you are currently running, but a set of good tires like Dunlop Z1 or Yomomma AD08s would probably go a long way to helping the car hook up before you drive that car sideways off the road. :wink: I'm not sure whether NT01s or R888s would be better or worse because they need to heat up to stick.

but at the end of the day, I'd still have a mustang :biggrin:

I don't know, this one doesn't seem too bad. :tongue: I think it needs a bumper sticker on the back - "my other car is an NSX". :)

s1_1.jpg

Not sure what you are currently running, but a set of good tires like Dunlop Z1 or Yomomma AD08s would probably go a long way to helping the car hook up before you drive that car sideways off the road. :wink: I'm not sure whether NT01s or R888s would be better or worse because they need to heat up to stick.

Yes, I definitely need tires. I'm still not sure what tires I'll go with as I'm not entirely sure I want to stay with my Volk CE28's.

But, yeah, these tires make things interesting :biggrin:

Yes, I definitely need tires. I'm still not sure what tires I'll go with as I'm not entirely sure I want to stay with my Volk CE28's.

But, yeah, these tires make things interesting :biggrin:

I went with Toyo R888 and I have no loss in traction for street use.

I bought Nitto NT01's a few months ago, but haven't got a chance to install them yet.

nice!! Sounds mean :D

btw, have you ever thought about a deep dish steering wheel or a longer wheel hub? It looks like you have to almost lock your arms to reach the steering wheel.

That was me leaning far back trying to keep my mug out of the picture! Ha!

Back