• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fuoss's 93 NSX Build

Picked up a 1993 NSX a few month ago. Figured I would start a build thread. From current condition to where its going to go...

How I picked the car up
nsx006.jpg

Purchased a few things for the car. OEM timing belt/water pump, BBK, and some Advans RS wheels. Starting to install theses items today. So Ill snap a few pictures.
nsx005.jpg

Nice! You will love the WP Pro BBK. I know cause I have the same set up but in black :wink:

It looked good when you picked it up, but it will look even better once your mods are done. I'm looking forward to updated pics. :biggrin:

I have been waiting for some parts. Got tired of looking at the dirty wheel wells. So I did some cleaning.
nsxcleanwheel003.jpg

nsxcleanwheel002.jpg

One down, three more to go!

I have been waiting for some parts. Got tired of looking at the dirty wheel wells. So I did some cleaning.

One down, three more to go!

That looks great! :eek:

Hope your build goes better then mine has been going. Is that a 79 TA in the driveway?

Mike

That looks great! :eek:

Hope your build goes better then mine has been going. Is that a 79 TA in the driveway?

Mike

It is a 79 TA in the back round. Took two and a half years to restore it for my Uncle. I would never do another one. That thing was a pain in the ass, but turned out beautiful.

Wow, what did you use to clean the suspension and wheel wells? Simple green and a pressure washer??

Very nice and very clean! With the car already on jackstands and all of the brake components still off the car, now would be the best time to remove the OEM struts/springs and install a nice set of coilovers.

Post some pics of the TB and WP install :) I'm 6 weeks in and still not done. Though I only do 6-8hrs of work on it a week.

Wow that is clean :eek:! I might have to do mines. I did just about everything when it comes to cleaning the car, only thing I haven't got to is the suspension area. I'ma have to do this, it's a must :biggrin:

Just used Tide(without bleach)/water, A wet rag, dry rag, scrub brush an about 3 hours of my time...lol.

You know what's funny? I used Tide mix with hot water and a nail brush to clean my complete interior. From the headliner, dash, door panels, back panels, carpets to the seats, LOL! It really works :wink:.

I guess I have to go back to the Tide special trick to do the SUSPENSION :biggrin:

I saw that car for sale last year I believe...spoke to the owner. Loved those wheels. Looking forward to see your upgrades!

Any pics of suspension prior to cleaning. That is cleeeeean!

Second picture is suspension uncleaned. Not the greatest.

Post some pics of the TB and WP install :) I'm 6 weeks in and still not done. Though I only do 6-8hrs of work on it a week.

Definatly will, but havent started it yet. Going to order a few more oem seals an gaskets. Then knock them all out.

You know what's funny? I used Tide mix with hot water and a nail brush to clean my complete interior. From the headliner, dash, door panels, back panels, carpets to the seats, LOL! It really works :wink:.

I guess I have to go back to the Tide special trick to do the SUSPENSION :biggrin:

As momma always said......There's nothing as clean as Tide clean....lol

I saw that car for sale last year I believe...spoke to the owner. Loved those wheels. Looking forward to see your upgrades!

Wheels will be up for sale soon. So keep an eye out.

Got The car back on the road. Car feels alot crisper with the lighter wheels on it. Its like a whole new beast! Brakes are amazing! Everything I wanted form a BBK kit. Slows the car down in hurry, and no more fade. Definatly alot easier to activate the abs.

nsx020.jpg

nsx007.jpg

nsx017.jpg

Last edited:
Want to order a OEM front lip for the car, but I heard somewhere there are different sizes for different years. Is this true, because I would like to get the bigger OEM lip. What would be the correct year to order or isnt there a diffence? Thanks

Want to order a OEM front lip for the car, but I heard somewhere there are different sizes for different years. Is this true, because I would like to get the bigger OEM lip. What would be the correct year to order or isnt there a diffence? Thanks

only the newer na2 lip is made now.

It is far better looking than the old one so that isnt really a down fall.

The shine lips from science of speed are also worth looking into.

http://scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/aero_front_spoilers.asp

Got The car back on the road. Car feels alot crisper with the lighter wheels on it. Its like a whole new beast! Brakes are amazing! Everything I wanted form a BBK kit. Slows the car down in hurry, and no more fade. Definatly alot easier to activate the abs.

Glad you're enjoying the HUGE difference.

Back