• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX Blk/Blk 65k miles JH4NA1159NT000828

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1992 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1159NT000828
CURRENT MILEAGE: 65,215
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: Manual 5 speed Not in snap ring range
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Saint Paul MN
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected] or PM
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $ 35,000 FIRM (I am in no hurry to sell)

Carfax:
http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?report=7A96F2487AB4718BB10C74CAE95E7C25

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: ____ I am the 3rd owner, I bought the car in April 2012.
The 2nd owner bought the car in 2000 with 27,953 miles on it.
The first owner was the owner of an Acura dealership.

CLEAN TITLE? ____Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? ____Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) ____ see below

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) ____ Yes. The 2nd owner was a victim of shopping cart neglect. A shopping cart damaged the paint slightly on the rear bumper, the insurance company wanted to touch up the paint, the owner refused. He fought with the insurance company until they replaced the bumper with a new freshly painted OEM bumper.

The body of this car is amazing, paint is beautiful! People do not believe that the car is 20 years old. There is one door ding that I can find, its on the passenger side door and can only be seen from certain angles when you are looking for it, I would take a picture of it, but I cant capture it in a picture, its a pretty small dent.
Also, the front bumper has an area with chipped paint that has been filled in with touch up paint, I can get a pic of this if anyone wants to see it.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I have most of the documentation from 2000 on for MAJOR MAINTENANCE only, prior to that, I have nothing.

8/2002: WP/TB replaced, valves inspected, new plugs, new clutch and coolant hoses. 51k miles

5/2012: Timing belt and water pump replaced again.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS

Rear tires have 5k miles on them, front tires have 3k miles. Everything else in great shape!

Currently the only issue with the car is the Bose headunit. I was planning on sending it in to get repaired, but have not gotten around to it. Update (1/23/13): I have replaced the head unit with a OEM unit from a 2004 NSX. The stereo sounds amazing now!

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) All stock parts are included EXCEPT for the wheels, I no longer have the OEM wheels.
Volk CE28N 17/18 wheels
Pride V1 exhaust
Eibach pro-kit springs
Guppy Attack antenna
Update (1/23/13): Added 02-05 tail lights and downforce 02-05 rear valence

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)

IMG_20120802_172016.jpg

IMG_20120802_172031.jpg

IMG_20120802_171839.jpg

Last edited:
ttt

I am bumping this up again. This is more of a feeler than anything. If I can get my asking price, I will sell the car, otherwise I will keep it, because I LOVE this car!! However, my wallet has kindly asked me to see if I can sell it.

I recently replaced the head unit with a OEM Bose unit from a 2004 NSX. I have also added 02-05 tail lights and downforce 02-05 rear valence.This car is ready to go to a new home, or it can stay in my garage too, I dont mind :)

Price is 34k firm

394092_4292995155479_1146993752_n.jpg

Last edited:
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1992 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1159NT000828
CURRENT MILEAGE: 69,480
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: Manual 5 speed Not in snap ring range
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Saint Paul MN
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected] or PM
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $ 34,000 FIRM

My 1992 NSX is for sale. The current modifications are the 02 rear valence, Guppy Attack Antenna and the adjustable Koni coilovers (ride height and quality is easily adjustable). This great example of an early model NSX coupe is in great condition and needs nothing, except a new owner!

Brief ownership history:
Owner #1: Acura Dealer owner, 1992-2000.

Owner #2: Purchased in 2000 with 27k miles Major service completed: 8/2002, 51k miles: WP/TB replaced, valves inspected, new plugs, new clutch and coolant hoses.

Owner #3: Myself: I purchased the car in April 2012 with 60k miles. 5/2012, 62k miles: New battery, Timing belt and water pump replaced, coolant overflow replaced, valves inspected, replaced 2 door speakers/amps, floor subwoofer and head unit (from a 2004 NSX), replaced aspirator fan. 2/2014: New tires all around, 0 miles on tires *Complete Interior/exterior professional detail completed on 2/12/2014.

Below are pictures taken this week, however, due to the snow on the ground, and poor lighting in my garage, I am unable to get decent pictures. CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
New Image.jpg
New Image2.jpg
New Image3.jpg
IMAG0064.jpg

20140123_121817.jpg

Last edited:
Bump! Price is FIRM at $34,000. New tires and complete interior/exterior detail completed 2 weeks ago! Mileage will not increase as my NSX is being stored for the winter.

Bump. I know I have been a little back and forth about selling my NSX, and honestly, who wouldn't be, they are great cars, and I will be sad to let it go, however a financial opportunity has presented itself, requiring the sale of my beloved NSX :(
Currently there is just over 72k miles on it. No check engine lights or any other warning lights are on, tires have about 2500 miles on them. I would not hesitate to drive this car across the country tomorrow!

I know this thread is a little confusing, because NSXprime does not allow you to delete old posts, but my NSX has changed a little since the first time I posted it for sale in 2012. The only modifications on the car right now are: 02-05 downforce rear valence, guppy attack antenna and the Comptech/Koni adjustable coilovers. All other prior modifications have been removed and sold (wheels, exhaust, etc).

Price is FIRM at 34k.

Car is SOLD

Last edited:
Back