• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jdm nsx-r style engine bay decals stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would test this with you guys and see if there is any interest.

I can do sets of the NSX-R/Type-S Engine bay decals, these are obviously JDM and are the exact same size etc as the OEM set.

$27 for the set. The set includes the 3 decals as shown below, and price includes shipping via a recorded delivery service.

The set contains the following:
P1020519.jpg

P1020520.jpg

P1020521.jpg

P1020522.jpg

The OEM NA1 NSX-R engine bay runs with a combination of the above decals so its up to you which you want to go with, or if your not fussy, you can place all 3 in there.

PICS OF GENUINE NA1 NSX-R ENGAINE BAY

Combination one:
SilverNSX-R6.jpg

Combination 2
NSX-R130SERIES6.jpg

GREYNSX-R1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok Now on to NA2 NSX-R and Type-S, This is the only one used that I could see.

This one is on NA2 NSX-R AND NSX Type-S
P1020522.jpg

NA2 NSX-R ENGINE BAY
13-3.jpg

NSX TYPE-S ENGINE BAY
1010069A20100627W01006.jpg

Im about to install a set on my own NSX, so will update with photos soon.

Last edited:
I will take a set of the NA2 Nsx-r stickers. Also, any way to get the color code stick, gas lid sticker? Thanks, frank

Hi Frank, yes the other decals can be done, I had another member contact me looking for the paint code too; however if there isn't enough interest in any of them, there won't be any point in making just a few.

I was also looking at doing a decal, that goes over the tape deck flap, that converts the US Acura writing etc, to the JDM Honda style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back