• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rear-ended

Yep... Luckily I have since learned how to work on cars and can now "fix it myself" thank you very much :)

Nice!!! Proof that Honda bond seals pretty much anything. Even if your in a "pinch".
Never been to Don at hilltop. I was trying to see if he did window alignments and he said no, so I kept moving.

Luckily it's due for a valve adjustment and new valve cover gaskets real soon anyway, so that goop is about to get scooped out of there... :rolleyes:

It happens man. Humans make mistakes. Even the best tech can be humbled sometimes. Just glad it was not something major for you. Happy motoring!

FYI to all concerned.
I'm a real car freak. Built and raced cars for 30 years. I know how to care for a car in extreme detail. Have owned my NSX for twenty-three years. I've gotten lazy over the years, so Don Lam (Hill Top) has been servicing it for the last 17.
His attention to detail is nearly as good as mine -- far better than any dealer I know. His work is impeccable.
Ever thought your problems stem from work done by a previous wrench?
Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Back