This was my following update:
Well update after almost half a year. My car been in restoration/mod mode this past two months. The underside and suspension components were covered in 21 years of road grime so it took alot of effort and some cut up hands to clean it up that much. I'm going to do a second pass over them to see if I can get even more of the smaller/harder crud off the parts. It was fun working on it so far and I hope to keep doing so for years to come. I do agree though it does turn into a money pit when you do this type of stuff lol. Oh well you live life onces right.
-I sanded down and repainted my trim panels flat black. This was to remove the bubbling paint on the panels.
-I repaired a crack on my center console air vent panel.
-I replaced my main relay since the car seemed to take longer than usual to start up.
-I removed my carpets + mats and deep cleaned them. Helped a little but I think next year I'll just order a new set of carpets (I found some burn marks on the carpet so I'm guessing previous owner was a smoker, not all a loss though I found a 14K gold braclet in the car too and a dollar in change).
- I installed SOS door speaker and cross over mounts (Previous audio equipment installation was sub par imo so I improve on it)
- Rewired and replaced amp in sub box. (Now I have bass)
- Installed Dave's short shifter mod
- Installed NSX Type-S shifter rod and cut an inch off the rod
- Installed Civic Type-R aluminum 5 speed shifter ball
- Replaced slightly corroded radiator bracket and hardware
- Replaced corroded hardware for right rear fender
- Cleaned underside of car
- Cleaned suspension components
- Clear signal reflector/light installed.
Waiting to do the following:
- Install NSX Type-R mesh shifter boot. Waiting for parts to arrive.
- Reinstall door panels just waiting for parts to come in. (I had to reorder all 3 door plastic border peices for both sides because whoever did the audio installation destoryed 90% of the plastic tabs > )
- Install KW V3. Waiting for parts to come in. Should help replace my 21 year old worn struts.
- New Rim and Tire package. Need to decide in the next two months or so
- Install missing misc hardware for fender liners.
- Remove and clean battery tray plate. Possibly install lighter battery.
- Installing NSX Type-R Stabalizer bar to stiffen up the front of the car. Seems it might help negate the soft springs on the KW V3.
Here are some pictures of the trim panel that were installed on my door and interior.
Cracked and bubbly air vent panel fixed
Passenger door minus plastic mounting pieces
Driver door minus plastic mounting pieces
Pictures of all the damaged plastic pieces I have to replace
Here are some pictures of the cleaned suspension components and underbody.
Picture of front end with clear corner installed. I think it looks good on sebring silver. Doesn't stand out too much.