• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

stock radio does not turn on

Everything is stock on the radio except the head unit. I had to drop the car off for some work so will look deeper into testing the actual fuse and the ground. You happen to have a diagram of the fuse lay out for the foot well ?

Aren't the fuse diagrams also on the lid or inside the lid of the fuse covers? I have never had to go near the fuse / relay box on my NSX so I can't be certain; but, I seem to recall that the fuse cover on my 2003 Pilot has the diagram so I would expect that it is common practise for Honda products.

I found the absence of fuse diagrams in the lids odd. However, Honda did not leave owners with out a road map. That most under-used Honda accessory, the owners manual, also includes the fuse and relay diagrams. It is kind of unfortunate Honda did it that way because the owners manual seems to be one of those things that typically goes missing on resale, along with the spare keys, and the maintenance records, and ..... I don't think missing fuse covers are too common.

Back