• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Matte Galaxy paint on Aventador

Who is going to be the first to paint their NSX this color? :D

tumblr_m9v7dkpptU1qehpsno1_500.jpg

That paint is crazy. To bad its purple. It would be better if they did that effect with a black color.

it also gives A New Hope to the next generation of rice rocket paint jobs. it does look fast though... i've read it tops out at warp 9

Sorry y'all, upon closer inspection I think this is a photoshop. My bad. :redface: Nice cracks though. :biggrin:

This seems to be a less altered version of one of the photos. There are some other results from a google image search for "purple aventador", but I don't know if those are real either. I still think this could be a cool paint job if done properly. ;)

ecd9493d8330d678eecadd7c1b709b7d_w500_h450_cp_sc.jpg

Last edited:
Of course! To good to be true. I bet that paint could be closely done to that effect. I would be all about it in black. I think your right its photoshopped look at the color matching roof in the first pic. Then all a sudden its a black roof in the second.

Last edited:
Of course! To good to be true. I bet that paint could be closely done to that effect. I would be all about it in black. I think your right its photoshopped look at the color matching roof in the first pic. Then all a sudden its a black roof in the second.

Good eye.

Also, in the first photo everything but the paint is grayscale. The wipers are also painted in the first photo, and not in the second.

Back