• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 Spa Yellow VIN # JH4NA2169VT000326

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my 1997 Spa Yellow/Black interior NSX-T. Current mileage is 38,489. It has never been in an accident and is in excellent condition. The car is completely stock except for the Comptech exhaust and 2002-2005 wheels. Other minor cosmetic upgrades are: Stealth front license plate, red Acura badge on nose, aluminum trim rings on gauges, aluminum race pedals, shift knob and two car covers (inside dust and outside rain).

This car is located on Oahu, Hawaii and I would really prefer to sell it locally. The shipping cost adds considerably to parts of the continental US sometimes making the price unattractive. I purchased the car from Oklahoma which costs me $3,500 to ship (enclosed trailer over land, enclosed container overseas). Therefore, potential buyers should consider this when responding to this ad.

I am not including a bunch of pictures because the car is pretty much stock and there are no defects to point out. I would like to please ask that only very serious buyers respond.

I am selling the car for $43,000 and anyone interested can email me at [email protected].

Thank you for your interest and hope you have a great day!

Attachments

• 1997 NSX.jpg
    1997 NSX.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 763
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back