• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is how I want my "ish" build thread 1997 NSX

building the lower mesh screen for the Seibon... when finished, will spray black and rivet on.
4y3e2e9a.jpg

7a8y9u5u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Valence almost finished....currently waiting for screen to dry (black plastidip). Then I'll attach screen and start drilling holes for bumper attachment. Waiting on rearview camera and posi-taps for F1 LED and camera...should be back on and Rollin by next weekend
6ymugaha.jpg
equda8ur.jpg
2ugu5uzy.jpg
a3e9yrej.jpg

Did your wife expect that the NSX would be a project car when you got it? I'm anxious to see the finished pics.

Of course you can't divulge those things at the point of purchase. It's always "it's perfect just the way it is...hey I wouldn't change a thing"

Of course you can't divulge those things at the point of purchase. It's always "it's perfect just the way it is...hey I wouldn't change a thing"

funny you should say that. That was the approach I tried w my wrx and it backfired.
With the NSX. I told her this car is perfect. But I will be modifing it, and making it my own. She told me I should just buy a GT3 then, To which I replied, why? I would mod that too!
She just shook her head and changed the subject.

i likes. i can't wait to see how it looks, giving me ideas for mine. I could be your twin!

Thanks guys, I added the difflow late last night, will snap pictures today. Believe I'm the first to do Seibon + difflow?! Slight mods needed to be done but its on and it's sturdy

ema4anyr.jpg
e2a3e9a6.jpg

Last edited:
a3a4u4uj.jpg

Got it installed...looks really good. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it about an 8 but its not the plastidip's fault. There are a few small things I need to do but I will wait until I do the red interior conversion. Next up are the interior door handles.

habuta2e.jpg
enuze6y6.jpg

eBay CF license plate frame + radar proof lens are a much better upgrade from a frameless plate and rusty lower tabs. Original plan was the SoS $150 rear plate garnish.

This plate and lens total was around $15

Back