• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is how I want my "ish" build thread 1997 NSX

black cars can really highlight contrasting wheels.

Mounted...
c129c6fc146f93780c30b0ad7106320e.jpg
57855138eebecfc13f1b5c588354bf51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is how I want my "ish" build thread 1997 NSX

First photo of semi refreshed look. This was taken by Randy Chua during last weekends NSXWestFest

3b1cfcefabeeb5ef736fa0ae5100360e.jpg

I like the new look

Thanks!! More coming... it's already on jack stands. I do miss the "eff you here I am" contrast with my royal gold wheels against the black and red, but it was time for a change. Right now I feel like I look like every other black NSX on bronze. The gold tone I had was very unique to other gold wheels.. but my wrap project (if I ever do it) will definitely stand out...

What's up NSXPrime family? I've been wanting to update everyone for so long but I keep dropping scantly clad posts because as some of you know, I am trying to get into SEMA which means I guess I can't talk about too much of my plans just in case there are lurkers on the internet (and there are plenty) looking to steal ideas. Anyway, my newest sponsorship and acquisition is nothing to keep a secret over. I received my BC Racing coil overs with Swift spring upgrade loaded in at 10k and 8k respectively.

9c5783b2c36c653544373ae0fbd3ff19.jpg

5b93785b85c92062c5e78df8be4b2d70.jpg

This means the Tein Mono Flex that I have had for the past 5 years will be going away. That exact model is discontinued anyway.

As some of you know, I have submitted my build project proposal with hopes of landing a spot at SEMA this year in Las Vegas. I would really like to share what I have been up to lately with all of you but I was advised by a SEMA veteran to show hardly anything if anything at all until everything gets situated and its too late for people who are paid to steal "new ideas" steal them before the big show.

So far I am coming up empty. Prospective companies are either not participating in SEMA at all (Michelin), or they are only having two vehicles and mine is not going to be one of them (CeramicPro, BC Forged & BC Racing). I have heard that some of these businesses purchase many of the "Feature Vehicle" spots around SEMA meaning they wont necessarily be in the booth, but hopefully I can land in one of those spots.

Either way, I am still going to complete my project and once October/November comes around, look for this post to blow up with all my progress over the last 5 months going forward through the actual completed product.

Last edited:
Hey! I can't wait to see it in its new form :) I haven't even submitted any proposals yet. I hope to July since my car isn't done. :(

You are going to enjoy these. I have the same exact setup.

What's up NSXPrime family? I've been wanting to update everyone for so long but I keep dropping scantly clad posts because as some of you know, I am trying to get into SEMA which means I guess I can't talk about too much of my plans just in case there are lurkers on the internet (and there are plenty) looking to steal ideas. Anyway, my newest sponsorship and acquisition is nothing to keep a secret over. I received my BC Racing coil overs with Swift spring upgrade loaded in at 10k and 8k respectively.

9c5783b2c36c653544373ae0fbd3ff19.jpg

5b93785b85c92062c5e78df8be4b2d70.jpg

This means the Tein Mono Flex that I have had for the past 5 years will be going away. That exact model is discontinued anyway.

Back