• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx europe - 2013 event

I could be interested. The only problem is that I come with the NSX on a trailer. Spa would be very far. Moreover, it is expensive. The ring is a nice scenery but more dangerous and crowded than fun. Dijon, Hockenheim (though expensive too), Anneau Du Rhin are the best for me.

I know that Spa is great, but it will be very expensive as well for a relatively small group! Maybe Mas Du Clos is a possibility? The scenery alone is awesome!

What is cost of Spa?
Hope we can build one nice group.I 'm ready to do again some trip longer than 1000 km one way to attend meeting.Can we do some list:

Mas Du Clos, has a very nice location, but its far from the German, Scandinavian and British
Anneau Du Rhin, is also far.

Geographically,
Hockenheim (far for UK members)
Zolder
Spa
Nurburg
Ecuyers (most central)

Only affordable ones would be
Ecuyers
Zolder (a lot more expensive than Ecuyers)

Last edited:
I know that Spa is great, but it will be very expensive as well for a relatively small group! Maybe Mas Du Clos is a possibility? The scenery alone is awesome!
I believe Mas du Clos is now closed!

I'm interested :)
I know Italy is not the easiest reachable place for most of Europeans, but can I suggest Mugello circuit (property of Ferrari)?
or Misano Circuit , same location of the Ducati WDW

I'm insured to drive Spa-Francorchamps.

Very difficult for me to get insurance on Nurburgring unless a closed track event.

It's a very long way for me, i would probably only make it if a mate tagged along, DC5 or my brother RX7 FD3S. Would be Jap either way. Would this be a problem?

Back