• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx europe - 2013 event

I could be interested also:smile:

I would definitely vote for Spa Francorchamps.
We used to go there with the NSX.ch club many years ago...

The NSX club (NSX.ch) is still active, maybe we could team up?
Good idea!

Portugal, would be fun as well but not practical for most owners.
France/Belgium/Germany/Luxemburg are more centrally placed.

Geographically Spa, sounds good,
The isn't that far for the British owners, close to the German boarder for the Germans
France isn't far ether so French owners have easy access.

Last edited:
Good idea!

Portugal, would be fun as well but not practical for most owners.
France/Belgium/Germany/Luxemburg are more centrally placed.

Geographically Spa, sounds good,
The isn't that far for the British owners, close to the German boarder for the Germans
France isn't far ether so French owners have easy access.

+1

(I'm a french owner)

I was checking out tracks and came across this track which looks good: http://www.circuitdesecuyers.com/presentation-le-circuit-des-ecuyers.html

We can rent the complete track for EUR 1200 to EUR 6200,-, depending on the time of year. That is not that much! On the last European NSX meet at the Nurburgring we had about 50 NSXs. Maybe we can organize NSXPO Europe and try to get even more cars together. I know there are quite a few NSX drivers from the UK and Germany that are not on Prime. A few weeks ago we had a Honda meet in The Netherlands where 10 Dutch and Belgian NSXs attended.

I was checking out tracks and came across this track which looks good: http://www.circuitdesecuyers.com/presentation-le-circuit-des-ecuyers.html

We can rent the complete track for EUR 1200 to EUR 6200,-, depending on the time of year. That is not that much! On the last European NSX meet at the Nurburgring we had about 50 NSXs. Maybe we can organize NSXPO Europe and try to get even more cars together. I know there are quite a few NSX drivers from the UK and Germany that are not on Prime. A few weeks ago we had a Honda meet in The Netherlands where 10 Dutch and Belgian NSXs attended.
Very interesting!

If we all agree we can look into setting up a NSXPO event.
I'll contact the race track see how much a event in the summer/spring would cost.

Last edited:
I'm in but maybe some track bit eastern(east France,Swiss or something).Last time on ring I drived 1100km one way.
Where are Italian members they got lot of race tracks.

I would travel from Canada for this. It would also satisfy my wife's need to visit Paris.

Hi Dimer, I've never been on this track but I don't believe it's in the same category as Spa...
The interesting tracks I've driven on in France are : Le Mans ( Bugatti) , Dijon-Prenois, Magny-Cours and Paul Ricard.
Many of the newer tracks are relatively slow and boring IMHO.
The best is still Spa, a real driver's track!
Ask your father:wink:

Back