• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LoveFab LF-3 BUILD

I will adjust 4future type.:smile:
Thanks.
Car is Currently at ScienceOfSpeed for Stage1 engine build.
OKIBOYENGINEBUILDnsx.jpg

Last edited:
Some people don't know they're actually typing in caps or don't realize it's a big deal to some because they're foreign. I know a few people at work that only type in caps and both their first languages are not English.

nicely put. at least the spelling is correct.
this thread reflects the demographics change of the more recent NSX owners.:frown::confused::rolleyes:

nicely put. at least the spelling is correct.
this thread reflects the demographics change of the more recent NSX owners.:frown::confused::rolleyes:

I resent that!

Car is looking good. I'm not a fan of fake cf on a car like the NSX but I'm intrigued by the engine mods that are happening.

There will always be TROLLS/unhappy/insecure people needing company.
Internet Troll-A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues.

Thanks for your input. I'm having center console ,nav-pod and door panels done in a more tasteful finish/paint other than "fake cf'. Being that parts haven't been painted, I'm open for suggestions.

@KO-nsx-Having the perfect super car built to the point that I'm more than content.
Once this is done, it's very little I want/will have to do.

I guess I'm really surprised to see an oil pump on one of Cody's builds. What is the reasoning; couldn't get the turbo to mount high enough? I would prefer a pump myself if I wasn't paranoid about possible failure, for which they are prone.

Last edited:
Update

Engine installed, expansion tank and charge tubes powder coated black.
OKIBOYnsxTOP.jpg

OKIBOYnsxBOTTOM.jpg

THANKS CHRIS-S.O.S.

Car looks good! Good call on the black PC, Looks very sleek!

nice build the blk powder coated parts look sick and the oem nsx green is starting to grow on me lol

Thanks guys.

"LoveFab's NEW customer service"

NO MORE TABITHA? :eek:

Last edited:
She will always be here and if you call. I do all customer service via the internet :)

Seems prett lean to me. Most tunes I have seen try and stay around 11.8 -12.2.

Is that motor low compression now?

Yes Sir, but I can't argue with the professionals/S.O.S.:
Our most popular engine for supercharged and turbocharged 3.0L applications. Engine designed for factory 3.0L engines (3.0L cast iron cylinder sleeves are retained) for up to 580 crankshaft horsepower (approximately 500 whp). Precision blueprinted assembly including pistons, cylinder head studs, and new seals, gaskets & bearings. Stage 1 includes:

components:
ScienceofSpeed forged low compression piston set (pistons, rings, locks, & pins) with Xylan skirt coating
MLS head gasket set
ARP head stud set
complete new genuine factory cylinder head seal set, cylinder block seal set, bearing set, & timing belt
services:
cylinder heads: surface heads, inspect guides, competition valve job
cylinder block: surface deck, machine, bore, & hone cylinder sleeves to size
clean & inspect cylinder heads, cylinder block, connecting rods, and crankshaft
bushing of factory connecting rods for floating pin
blueprinted assembly: set ring gap, measure and adjust clearances, record weights, provide specification sheet.

Last edited:

Seems pretty lean? There is no A/F graph posted. I think you're confusing the pressure graph.

regards,
-- Chris

Back