• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LoveFab LF-3 BUILD

glad the car is running good again. still sounded good last time i was in atlanta. look forward to riding out with you, Alex and Eric next time i come home.

Last edited:
I was the 1st to get this exhaust, so you would have had to heard it on a recent build.

Thanks bro. I look 4wrd2 getting some video of all the guys 2gether when you make it back up.
That was unplanned footage. I plan to do some interior video and some footage around less traffic.

Last edited:
I was the 1st to get this exhaust, so you would have had to heard it on a recent build.

What turbo kit did you go for? I know it's a Lovefab but with long tubular headers, latest Garrett turbo?

What system did you go for? the Burns upgrade?

Man that sounds amazing and moves like a stabbed rat. Could I be cheeky and ask what the kit cost you all in to give us some idea of cost vs bhp?

Awesome, I miss my Forgestars. What offset specs on wheels did you go with?
+42

- - - Updated - - -

What turbo kit did you go for? I know it's a Lovefab but with long tubular headers, latest Garrett turbo?

What system did you go for? the Burns upgrade?
It's a LoveFab stage 2 wtih S.O.S. built motor 400-500whp. front mounted intercoolers, Lovefab F1 exhaust and headers, Precision Turbo.

(LoveFab feel free to "chime" in)

- - - Updated - - -

Man that sounds amazing and moves like a stabbed rat. Could I be cheeky and ask what the kit cost you all in to give us some idea of cost vs bhp?

THIS SET UP ANYWHERE WOULD RUN YOU BETWEEN $15-$20,000.

Last edited:
close up:smile::
lovefablf3.jpg

I shouldnt have watched that.:smile:
Don't feel bad, I've watched it a few times to satisfy my "spool fix", gotta have it...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for posting the video. Watching it made me miss my car even more .

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. Now it will be easier for you to pull the trigger.

It will be well worth it, trust that. I'm on christmas eve status waiting on your video.

- - - Updated - - -

ill be in town the week of christmas to visit fam. i want to hear that thing in person again. your turbo sounds amazing in person.

WILL DO.

Back