• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LoveFab LF-3 BUILD

Man,
That center console looks SICK!! I am trying to get mine to look like that right now. I need to find someone to cut mine.

Clean-Up day1.
Front hatch, Engine Bay & interior detail next.

18x10-right 19x12 left. Went with a brighter gold 2nd time around.

- - - Updated - - -

Current GaugeArt:
<embed width="600" height="361" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid84.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fk30%2FILLGOTTEN%2FOki-BoygaugeART_zpseku5shhi.mp4&title=Oki-Boy" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" allowFullscreen="true">

did you buy the fenders straight from border or use a 3rd party?

trying to get a few bits that's all :)

Far from over due.
I'm putting car in shop to have fenders installed.
Lesson learned, don't deal with "buddy shops".
Stay tuned.

Luckily (or not) I learned the "buddy shop" lesson with my VW Corrado.

Oki,

I have a question about your Double DIN and NAVPOD with SOS screen (I am assuming). What inputs do you have on the SOS screen besides the rearview camera. Do you have any input from your headunit like the Navigation or DVD video? Do you have independent control of each screen input from the headunit if you do?

Oki,

I have a question about your Double DIN and NAVPOD with SOS screen (I am assuming). What inputs do you have on the SOS screen besides the rearview camera. Do you have any input from your headunit like the Navigation or DVD video? Do you have independent control of each screen input from the headunit if you do?

Yes.
display specifications:
  • 7.0" widescreen IPS LCD
  • resolution: 1280x800 (and lower resolutions, like 800x480)
  • luminance: 400 Cd/m2
  • contrast ratio: 800:1
  • input signal: HDMI, VGA, or composite (RCA)
  • features: wireless remote, auto-off, hard coated screen

Oki, I have a question about your Double DIN and NAVPOD with SOS screen (I am assuming). What inputs do you have on the SOS screen besides the rearview camera. Do you have any input from your headunit like the Navigation or DVD video? Do you have independent control of each screen input from the headunit if you do?
here is video with rear camera:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1tKDOe_2V5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow, I love everything about your car man!

Looking at the dates... it has almost been 1 year since you initially started the wide fenders? Its not finished yet?

Wow, I love everything about your car man!

Looking at the dates... it has almost been 1 year since you initially started the wide fenders? Its not finished yet?
Actually 2years on 11-21-16. Thanks

I'm not familiar with your profile......<dl class="userinfo_extra" style="margin: 5px 0px; float: left; width: 180px; font-size: 11px; color: rgb(62, 62, 62); background-color: rgb(242, 246, 248); height: auto !important;"><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">Dec 2010</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Posts</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">4</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Feedback Score</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">0</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Mentioned</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">0 Post(s)</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Tagged</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">0 Thread(s)</dd></dl>

same here I have different wider front fenders (Advance) but really interested to see how the rears are and what your thoughts are on them once your car is out of the shop

Back