• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LoveFab LF-3 BUILD

Build

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO THINK: CODY/LOVEFAB, BRIAN & CHRIS/S.O.S., THOMAS/DOWNFORCE, MIKE/DISCOUNT TIRE, KEITH/ACC & ARFNSX
background:
I'm not much of a writer/story teller but my backgroound started as a young kid brought up on hot-wheels and cap guns which evolved into hot-wheels and real guns. At age twelve, pops asked me if I wanted to go to Okinawa Japan. Occasionally watching the show fantasy island "the plane, the plane", being a bruce lee fan and wanting to learn martial arts, I said yes. From there I was groomed in the world of screaming fast cars and motorcycles flying past my window up and down the streets at night. I remember buddies in high school wrecking fenders and going to the salvage yard switching parts out before school was out, so our parents didnt know what happened. Lol. It was much like fast & furious the movie back then/84-90. It seemed that japan was always ahead on technology. I left in 1990 and theres still things I haven't seen in the states. While I was there, I got to own the legendary "skyline". I loved this car but at the time wasn't sure how to get it back to the states. So at 18, I left okinawa with the dream of someday, again owning a skyline. That never happened. My friends that had owned these cars in the states discouraged me by the potential of the cars being here illegally, spending 3xmore what the car is worth to have it taken by the feds. Next in line for me was the nsx. I guess you say why 2nd to the skyline? Well I never thought I could afford a nsx, so never looked at them unitl 17years later, when I could afford one. Which led me to where I'm at now. To me the skyline was and is a gladiator, the nsx is exotic and everything but fast...until I was introduced to lovefab and S.O.S. I'm currently at stage II preparing for a engine build/stageIII.
IN THE BEGINING:
DSC00597.jpg

DSC05925.jpg

okiboy.jpg

EXTERIOR CHANGES:
STACY SIDE SKIRTS
WEST WING LIP SPOILER/CF DIPPED
REAR GARNISH/CF DIPPED
SEIBON LOUVERED CF HOOD
Downforce NSX-R DF-R Rear Spoiler
Downforce SIDE DUCTS
Downforce SIDE STRAKES
Downforce Sports Diffuser
Downforce Rear CF LICENSE PLATE Bezel
SOS RAPID SHIFT KNOB
I PAINTED B-PILLARS GREEN TO GIVE ROOF A PANORAMIC LOOK.
okiboyroof.jpg

DSC000.jpg

OkiBoySideStrake.jpg

OkiBoySideStrak2.jpg

_DS831.jpg

okiboyDifusser.jpg

_DSC98.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

OKI-BOYhood3.jpg

_DSC0273.jpg

_DSC0281.jpg

1ST SEIBON LIP/PREFFERED LOOK, DIDN'T LAST 24HRS OF VERY CAREFULL DRIVING:
DSC04122-1.jpg

2ND LIP/MOST COMMON & PRACTICAL:
OKI-BOY.jpg

LIP WAS 2TONED WITH FLAT CENTER & CF "FINISH/LOOK" ON OUTSIDE.
okiboyLipSpoiler.jpg

WHEELS B4, AFTER & MOUNTED:
WHEEL STRIPPED & READY FOR POWDER COAT.
okiboyWheel.jpg

_C9856.jpg

LoveFabLF2.jpg

OKI-BOY14.jpg

OKI-BOY12.jpg

OkiBoyRotor-1.jpg

INTERIOR:
INTERIOR VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tKDOe_2V5M
PIONEER AVIC Z3
ZTOOLMAN BOX W/EARTHQUAKE SUB
NAVPOD & MONITOR
ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMP
REAR VIEW CAMERA
MUVI NPNG VIDEO RECORDER

1ST ATTEMPT:
NSXBOX.jpg

PIONEER 8INCH SHALLOW MOUNT, DIDNT SOUND GOOD IN HOME MADE BOX, THEN ORDERED 10INCH PIONEER SHALLOW MOUNT
SUB FOR ZTOOLMAN BOX AND IT DIDN'T FIT. THEN ORDERED EARTHQUAKE SUB THAT FITS PERFECT BUT IS A HASTLE
TO INSTALL IN BOX.
***BOTH 8INCH & 10INCH PIONEERS ARE FOR SALE, STILL UNUSED.***
I ADVISE ANY ONE TO HAVE WOOFER INSTALLED PROFESSIONALLY OR BY ZTOOLMAN UPON PURCHASE.
NO 2ND CHANCES WITH FIBERGLASS. (WOOFER & BOX SOUNDS AMAZING!!!)
_DSC1482.jpg

NOTE: IF YOU INSTALL A DOUBLE DIN THAT PIVOTS, YOU WILL NEED A CENTER
CONSOLE WITHOUT ASH TRAY.
_DSC0280.jpg

300X1 AMP:
IMG_0196.jpg

_DSC0283.jpg

PERFORMANCE:
LOVEFAB STAGE 3 TURBO:
SOS STAGE 1 BUILT MOTOR
LoveFab FI-Spec headers

LoveFab Secondaries
LoveFab WAIC system
LoveFab WAIC coolant reservoir
LoveFab WAIC twin-exchangers
High volume WAIC pump
LoveFab charge piping, couplers, and clamps
LoveFab WOFI exhaust system
LoveFab Twin Chamber Coolant Tank w/Catch CAN

TiAL MVR wastegate
TiAL Q Blow off Valve
Precision 58/62 turbocharger
Oil feed and return lines
RC 750cc injectors
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
AEM EMS 30-1042
Boost control solenoid
AEM UEGO
RPS billet Twin Disc carbon clutch
SOS Turbo Oil Reservoir
Exa Pump
AEM Series 2 Programmable Engine Management System
AEM Boost Gauge
AEM Air Ratio Gauge

Last edited:
What wheels are those?

Thanks primers
NetViper; S.O.S./Brian. I had it dipped in carbon fiber and cleared by american custom coatings-keith he is on facebook.
SurferX: Forgestar f14

Last edited:
Looks good. I built a mounting plate underneath the panel. This allows you to mount the guages flush.

@1K2GO-I'M NOT SCREAMING, THATS SOMETHING THATS STARTED WITH FACEBOOK/KIDS. I'VE BEEN TYPING IN CAPS SINCE YAHOO I.M. STARTED. IT'S EASIER FOR ME TO READ MY TYPE. PLEASE GUYS LET'S NOT BE PETTY IN THIS THREAD. I'M SIMPLY SHARING, NOT HERE TO BE EVALUATED OR GRADED ON PUNCTUATION, GRAMAR, SPELLING OR ANY OTHER FORMALITY. :smile:

@nsx_pwned- I ORDERED THE CONSOLE FROM BRIAN AT S.O.S.
CUT DOUBLE DEN AND GUAGE HOLES MYSELF, THEN HAD IT DIPPED IN HYDROGRAPHIC CARBON FIBER AND CLEARED.

I saw the car on Forgestar's facebook page a little while ago. Look good, just not too crazy about cf look dip on the console tho.

@eyecandy- I CONCUR, AND DEBATING WHAT TO GO WITH RIGHT NOW. I LIKE THE STOCK FINISH TO BE HONEST. THATS WHY I HAVEN'T DONE MY NAV POD AND DOOR PANELS. I'M OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS.

@eyecandy- I CONCUR, AND DEBATING WHAT TO GO WITH RIGHT NOW. I LIKE THE STOCK FINISH TO BE HONEST. THATS WHY I HAVEN'T DONE MY NAV POD AND DOOR PANELS. I'M OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS.

I would go either real carbon, real carbon wrap or just get it painted as close to the factory match as possible.

I'D RATHER STICK TO FACTORY FINISH. I REALLY DON'T CARE FOR THE GLOSSY FINISH OF MY CONSOLE. SHOULD HAVE USED A FLAT CLEAR COAT. I WAS TALKED INTO IT AND HOPE TO GET A FEW MORE HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS THROUGH THIS POST.:smile:

Last edited:
Nice car but please stop SCREAMING at us.

lol me too.....I'm not even an internet kinda guy other than prime and everytime a poster is in all caps he is asked to stop yelling...usualy it works.I use reading glasses to view my print:redface:

Last edited:
WOW....SORRY FOR BREAKING THE NOISE ORDINANCE. I SUGGEST YOU TURN THE VOLUME DOWN ON YOUR COMPUTER.:cool:

wow....sorry for breaking the noise ordinance. I suggest you turn the volume down on your computer.:cool:
It's about common courtesy or 'neticate'. Your car might be capable of mach 3 but I'll never know nor care unless you calm your caps down. Hurts my eyes.
If its attention you crave, might as well do this...

It's about common courtesy or 'neticate'. Your car might be capable of mach 3 but I'll never know nor care unless you calm your caps down. Hurts my eyes.
If its attention you crave, might as well do this...

Some people don't know they're actually typing in caps or don't realize it's a big deal to some because they're foreign. I know a few people at work that only type in caps and both their first languages are not English.

Back