• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does anyone know this LBB for sale? Jh4na21683t000119

Folks

Does anyone know this NSX? Or anyone near this LBB NSX that's for sale, that can check it out for me?

Its actually MY old LBB car, but now with a few suspension mods I want checked out before I consider a purchase. Some concern about spacers plus Nuespeed lowering springs...

Else, I can get a local Acura dealer to do a pre-purchase inspection.

Last edited:
Re: Does anyone know this LBB for sale?

He's been around the forum for a while. Seems like a good deal, I am surprised it has not sold already. I'd put the stock suspension back in (there are plenty of used ones around too). And be done with it. I don't know why you'd spend an extra 30K just to get a bit lower mileage if this car checks out. At least for a daily... I mean really, you're going to put miles on it anyway. The extra fewer miles the others have on them are not coming to you at a good cost. I wouldn't bother. Just my $.02

Ah, the irony/symmetry of buying your own old car back... it's happened a few times on Prime.

If she was your true love, no harm in apologizing and asking for a second chance!

He's been around the forum for a while. Seems like a good deal, I am surprised it has not sold already. I'd put the stock suspension back in (there are plenty of used ones around too). And be done with it. I don't know why you'd spend an extra 30K just to get a bit lower mileage if this car checks out. At least for a daily... I mean really, you're going to put miles on it anyway. The extra fewer miles the others have on them are not coming to you at a good cost. I wouldn't bother. Just my $.02

This ^^^

I've actually been considering making a move on this LBBP but not sure I have a use for 2 NSX's.... such a sweet deal!!!

This ^^^

I've actually been considering making a move on this LBBP but not sure I have a use for 2 NSX's.... such a sweet deal!!!

Seems like a good idea at first if those are the only 2 cars you have. I tried and still never drove either all that often. :redface:

This was the one I liked the most, considering price and mileage. Contacted seller but unfortunatley he didnt want to sell at the time. Maybe you would have better luck. He also said he did have a pretty decent offer for it.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165103

Contacted the seller as well. Took a long time to respond to several inquiries with little to no information in return. I guess he is not interested in selling and I was ready to buy cash in hand.

Bang bangs a good guy...I bought the 03 yellow from him..was a smooth and honest transaction... Go for it ! :)

Folks

Does anyone know this NSX? Or anyone near this LBB NSX that's for sale, that can check it out for me?

Its actually MY old LBB car, but now with a few suspension mods I want checked out before I consider a purchase. Some concern about spacers plus Nuespeed lowering springs...

Guess no one else is going to ask... but why not buy your old car back??? You put so much love and money into making it spectacular. I think you would be disappointed with just another NSX... unless you plan on going all out again!?

Guess no one else is going to ask... but why not buy your old car back??? You put so much love and money into making it spectacular. I think you would be disappointed with just another NSX... unless you plan on going all out again!?

Exactly! The current owner tried to sell it a few times. If you're worried about the motor I would just swap in a low mile NA2 motor and sell the built one to recoup the costs.

Why would he worry about the motor? That's what set it apart from all the other type r reps...

I think in his other thread he mentioned he didn't want to have such an aggressive motor as the one he had in his NSX-RR. Or he might of been talking about his GT3RS?

Folks

Looks to be a very beautiful car + the price is very attractive..
Good luck on it!!!!!

The owner is very straight... You can take it too Eiffel's Place, also on prime. He is an NSX-pert and his shop is not too far from the current cars home.
PS I grew up in Sunnyvale so you can trust me...:wink:

Last edited:
I am, once again, lurking on Prime. A couple of Porsches later (GT3 RS and GT2), amazing vehicles, but an NSX is an NSX :)

If you know anybody thinking of selling a LBB, that hasn't already posted, I would be obliged. Stock BLK interior, slights performance mods okay.

I guess owner is not interested in selling, or just testing the market? I contacted owner of said LBB by phone and email 2 days ago, no response.

I guess owner is not interested in selling, or just testing the market? I contacted owner of said LBB by phone and email 2 days ago, no response.

did you acually check when this thread was created? This is 3 year old thread that some idiot bumped.

Yes, I did check when the thread was created, as the thread is a few years old. In the for sale section, owner of said car has bumped his for sale ad as of Nov 2015, saying car is still available for sale: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...with-Blue-interior-for-sale-Jh4na21683t000119

AH I should have checked the FS, I actually asked that seller about price few weeks ago. He is firm on 60k. I know that for fact. The fact he has been selling for last 3 years I think he is just testing waters and not ready to sell it yet.

did you acually check when this thread was created? This is 3 year old thread that some idiot bumped.

this thread is bumped yearly so you have to specify which idiot.....

Back