• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prime down a lot lately?

Several times I have been getting the cloud flare message that the site is own. Even a few minutes ago. Anyone else getting this?

i get it also , sometimes i just refresh and it works again tho

I's happening right now, but when I used google to search "nsx prime down", the top results were from this site. I clicked on the links and voila....the entire site works.

yeah me to.

also the back button on the browser doent work

I end up having to exit the browser and start it again.

or click another link on the main Prime page then go back into what I was reading.

I haven't had any issues at all with the site being down, but the back button hasn't been working for quite some time. I thought it was just me though. :smile: It's been a few months it seems.

There was a hardware failure. The server has been moved to a new instance on new hardware.

I've never experienced a back button problem. It works fine for me in Chrome, Firefox, and IE. What exactly is the problem you guys are seeing, and what browser (including version) are you using?

There was a hardware failure. The server has been moved to a new instance on new hardware.

I've never experienced a back button problem. It works fine for me in Chrome, Firefox, and IE. What exactly is the problem you guys are seeing, and what browser (including version) are you using?

I'm using IE 9. It's not all of the time, but about half of the time clicking the back button does nothing. I don't have this issue on other sites. It's not a big deal, but I saw someone else say they had it happen to them too.

The back button not working is google ads loading up. About 30 or 40 ads worth. Click on the down arrow (history track button) by the back button and you can see what is loaded on the page. It doesn't do it all the time for me either, but when it does just click on the buttpn and you can see what's loaded. This is on IE9 and Maxthon for browsers.

Back