• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX-T Blue/Blue 43k Mi JH4NA21602T000159

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T):
2002 Acura NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA21602T000159
CURRENT MILEAGE: 43,900
COLOR (EXT/INT): Blue (Long Beach Blue Pearl)/Blue
TRANSMISSION: 6-Speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): San Jose, CA
CONTACT VIA: email [email protected] or PM
PRICE: $63,000 obo

***PPI WAS DONE WITH JIM RUSSELL ON 8/12/13***

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)
First off, my father and I a reputable automotive repair shop and have been in business since 1992. If you would like to see the car I will put it up on my lift for any mechanic or person to perform a PPI. I bought this car in the end of August of 2012 from a customer of ours who is a car collector. This car is worth every penny considering the condition it is in. I can ensure you this car is in mint condition.

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4 or 5 (I will have to check the carfax when I get back from vacation)

CLEAN TITLE? YES and Pink slip in hand

CLEAN CARFAX? YES and it is available for the buyer

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? NO

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? NO, maybe 3-4 small touch up paint from small rock chips.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
Recently did an oil change using Mobil 1 fully synthetic. I am still contemplating on doing the timing belt job and major service, but I don’t see the need for it since the car only has 43,900 miles.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
  • NO STOCK PARTS ARE INCLUDED

• TOUCH SCREEN Alpine IVA-W505 Navigation, DVD and CD PLAYER
    w/ REAR BACK UP CAMERA

• TAITEC GT LIGHTWEIGHT EXHAUST

• 19"x 9.5 VOLK GT-V RACING WHEELS Titanium Gunmetal with new Dunlop Tires (Rear Wheels)

• 18"x 7.5 VOLK GT-V RACING WHEELS Titanium Gunmetal with new Toyo tires (Front Wheels)

• FULLY ADJUSTABLE JIC COILOVERS SUSPENSION

• DOWNFORCE CARBON FIBER REAR NSX-R WING (Sticker is no longer on the spoiler)

• DOWNFORCE CARBON FIBER DF-R SIDE DUCTS

• H.I.D LIGHTS

• RAZO SHIFT KNOB

• HONDA BADGES

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR

<center>

</center>

Last edited:
Back