• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I search again a NSX .....

hello to all NSX owner.

five years ago I sold my beautiful 92´ NSX .... today I know it was a big mistake... but it is too late !

now I look for a NSX ...

Someone has experience with imports from the USA ...
how is the procedure to import a NSX ? cost and paperworks ? Are some components to change for the immatriculation in Europe ?

thank you very much for all offers...

Best Regards, Raymond

Hi Raymond,

Not really a answer to your question, but have you thought about importing one from the UK? On the UK ebay they usually have a few for sale, and it will probably be much cheaper than bringing one from the USA. Heck you could even drive it to Belgium by parking it on the Eurostar from London to Paris.

Hello Raymond,

I am considering selling mine in the near future. I am based in Belgium (near Arlon).
It is a 1991 black Acura - manual gearbox wih 40000 miles on the clock.
It was imported by the previous owner from the US in 2002. I bought it from him in 2009.

Let me know if you are interested. I speak French and German.
Obviously it sleeps in the garage at this time of the year.

Marc

Hello Raymond,

I am considering selling mine in the near future. I am based in Belgium (near Arlon).
It is a 1991 black Acura - manual gearbox wih 40000 miles on the clock.
It was imported by the previous owner from the US in 2002. I bought it from him in 2009.

Let me know if you are interested. I speak French and German.
Obviously it sleeps in the garage at this time of the year.

Marc

Bonsoir Marc,

merci pour votre reponse,

je suis interessé á votre Honda NSX ...l-y a un carnet d´entretien á jour de la voiture ?
La voiture fait combien de co2 ( gr/km ) pour nouv. taxe eco ici en Belgique ?

vous-avez evt. des photos de la voiture pour moi ?
quel-est le prix pour la voiture ?

la voiture est toujours immatriculé ?

mon email [email protected]

merci pour les info,

Raymond Harth

Back