• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday 12/2

Maybe meet around 11PM, at Kakaako I guess. Drive to eat somewhere. Call or text my cell at 808-230-3136 to figure out where to eat. I'm going to the football game tonight so I wont be back on the forums until late. If you text I can communicate with everything while at the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe meet around 11PM, at Kakaako I guess. Drive to eat somewhere. Call or text my cell at 808-230-3136 to figure out where to eat. I'm going to the football game tonight so I wont be back on the forums until late. If you text I can communicate with everything while at the game.

How about we meet at kakaako park at 11AM. Drive around Hawaii Kai to Windward side, back up H3, to Kapolei and eat at Denny's. I know, not the best place to eat, but there is a lot of flat NSX friendly parking there. Text me to discuss and confirm.

Yes please, do that. Then I know where to meet you guys whenever I go visit family :smile:

I don't know how to make stickies. Otherwise just PM me your numbers and email and I can text and email you guys when we have something going on.

You created it as a community which folks could like and get alerts from instead of a group which we become members of. Personally I like groups better so I could get all new messages/alerts on the left side of FB like most other groups, but I guess it doesn't matter since FB changes how it operates every couple of months anyways.

Thank you anyways =p

You created it as a community which folks could like and get alerts from instead of a group which we become members of. Personally I like groups better so I could get all new messages/alerts on the left side of FB like most other groups, but I guess it doesn't matter since FB changes how it operates every couple of months anyways.

Thank you anyways =p

I can change it to a group if it's best.

Back