• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Video findings

"It didn't have any brakes" haha idiot..

Dumb A$$! Post his vin# so no one gets stuck with this car after he totally screws it up. Or someone buy it now before he totally screws it up. He doesn't deserve that car.

I was on a 'business' trip a few months back in Montreal. I am in CT so I decided to drive and enjoy the nice ride through New England. I made friends with an S2000 guy and told me about a drag race track for $8.00. Once we got in, I figured why not... I didn't beat the car too much but got to run against a 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo which is my '2nd' favorite car...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DuTq4t0cUn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

... <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RerSZLacmF4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know if I had ever seen this one:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nhqASZucAeo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is me at Gingerman raceway in Michigan, it was the weekend before NSXPO.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YYO0boHemII" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is me at Gingerman raceway in Michigan, it was the weekend before NSXPO.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YYO0boHemII" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice Video. Would enjoy it much more if no music though.

I know this isn't a real NSX but I thought it was a pretty cool simulator rig and the guy does drive pretty good in with this digital NSX.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cFutO8GzWXk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is a clip from the Dutch car magazine Autoweek with my NSX in it before my supercharger was installed.
It's a recurring item in this magazine to get a used car on the dyno to see if it still has the officially claimed HP output.
They were a bit surprised and, actually, so was I :)

Here is a clip from the Dutch car magazine Autoweek with my NSX in it before my supercharger was installed.
It's a recurring item in this magazine to get a used car on the dyno to see if it still has the officially claimed HP output.
They were a bit surprised and, actually, so was I :)

Off topic what seats are those?

very nice. What made me noticed them was how easy the guy running the dyno was able to turn to talk. They seem to have good width for a daily drive and/or track. Thanks!!

Oldie but one of my favorite clips of a NSX. The way they say GT car! GT car! Anyone know what kind of front bumper this car is running?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3duMPRNmi-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

With subs! :smile:

Back