• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A parody of Harbor Freight ads

Got this link from a friend. A MAD magazine parody of Harbor Freight ads.

http://hooniverse.com/2012/09/24/truth-in-advertising-hazard-fraught-tools/

<tbody id="yui_3_7_2_1_1354812802018_67" style="width: 458px; ">
</tbody>

[h=1]Truth in Advertising? – Hazard Fraught Tools[/h]Robert Emslie September 24, 2012 All Things Hoon
Hazard-Fraught.jpg

You may not live within driving distance of what I like to call my favorite one-time use tool store, Harbor Freight, but apparently a couple of contributors for Mad Magazine do.
HF2.jpg

HF3.jpg

That right there is comic gold, ha! Indeed, all/most of HF warez are a work-hazard-in-the-works... but, that adds to the experience wrenchin'- hahahaha!!! :D

As a fan of HF those ads are funny as heck. The 16" manual chain saw had me rolling!:biggrin:

Love it. I shop there a lot. :p

I typically receive all their fliers. Not sure why I never received this one.??? :confused:

I called HF customer service about your questions, they told me its because you already bought all the tools in the ad thus fulfilled your annual quota with them as "Champion" Preferred Customer. (a similar rating as Prime)
but the good news is that they say the warranty will expire soon so you will get a new listing for NEXT year and all the tools will be lighter and faster!!. Yeah....fresh tools FTW.

sorry Juice....couldn't help with this one:biggrin:

I REALLY want that nail unbender. 16-tons? Hell, I could salvage all of those railroad spikes I have and use them in building my new doghouse/garage/mancave/bombshelter. And to think I was gonna throw away 350 lbs of "useless" spikes. Sheesh

Back