• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

6ryrdBbl.jpg

Coolant line burst while I was on track. Went for a spin, thankfully was able to keep it on track. Not sure how hot the motor got as it took me a bit to figure out it was a coolant issue and not ALB being stupid.

Attachments

• 6ryrdBbl.jpg
    6ryrdBbl.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
Great Car with a perfect shot angle.

Thanks!

robertcope said:
Coolant line burst while I was on track. Went for a spin, thankfully was able to keep it on track. Not sure how hot the motor got as it took me a bit to figure out it was a coolant issue and not ALB being stupid.

Bummer. Hopefully, it didn't get hot enough to cause any damage. Seeing yours on the truck brought back memories of when my clutch slave cylinder failed in Mississippi on the drive from Florida to Colorado. On the ride to the shop, it felt like we were being followed by a severe woman driving a Toyota Prius equipped with a roof-mounted bullhorn projecting "shame...shame...shame..." as we rolled down the highway. ;)

IMG_2084.JPG

Looks great @Butters!

I see you have an SV now. Sadly, my xb12scg has been sitting for a long time.

I used to have an Scg. I absolutely LOVED that bike! I'm sad I sold it! They are so hard to find now and seem to be appreciating. Every now and then I'll search for a '09 or '10 Scg because that was the year they came all blacked out. I miss that thing...

Last edited:
I used to have an Scg. I absolutely LOVED that bike! I'm sad I sold it! They are so hard to find now and seem to be appreciating. Every now and then I'll search for a '09 or '10 Scg because that was the year they came all blacked out. I miss that thing...

We talked on the Buell forums long ago - I always liked your bike with the Rizoma tail. I have an all black '09 with only 2k miles on it. My wife would be happy if you took mine!

We talked on the Buell forums long ago - I always liked your bike with the Rizoma tail. I have an all black '09 with only 2k miles on it. My wife would be happy if you took mine!

Oh snap! That's right! Good to hear from you! You gotta ride that thing!

6ryrdBbl.jpg

DAMMIT! Sorry to see this. Fingers crossed for a reasonable fix...
AJ

Took our nephew for a spin over the holiday. Luckily my brother has familiarized him with the joys of a manual transmission!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender2.jpg
    FullSizeRender2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 646
  • IMG_3571.jpg
    IMG_3571.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 675
DAMMIT! Sorry to see this. Fingers crossed for a reasonable fix...
AJ

Thanks! I'm just happy that it was in a safe spot on the track, so no walls or other obstacles were involved. Motors can be rebuilt or replaced, though I'm not suggesting that I'd like to do that. This one is a baby with only 108K miles on it, too young to die!

f3df5dc70241b43606a4478774f92f7f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Warren and do ping me when you head south of the boarder. The more time I spend in it the more I appreciate the design and intent. It is not a replacement for the NA2. Different all together and just as/more enjoyable than the oldie. Like Ted said, I do use Quiet mode more than I thought. But then you just turn the knob and "Holy ^%&_)(*". I really look forward to getting it on the Track. Will you be at XPO?

Back