• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

nsx1.jpg

The red rims look awesome. Kind of like a GT3RS motif.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here they are the lastest picture I doing last week. Enjoy.

Attachments

• nsx1.JPG
    nsx1.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 5,196
  • nsx2.JPG
    nsx2.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 5,194
  • nsx3.JPG
    nsx3.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 5,210
Last edited:
How is this thread different than the random nsx pictures thread? Now we have two threads like this.

Pretty self explanatory but I'll give it a shot. Random is "Random" IE any random pics you find, you have, etc etc etc. Most recent would be... "hey Dave I was cruising my NSX yesterday and snapped this photo." It is current, up to date and the "Most recent picture of my NSX..." :D

How is this thread different than the random nsx pictures thread? Now we have two threads like this.

Pretty self explanatory but I'll give it a shot. Random is "Random" IE any random pics you find, you have, etc etc etc. Most recent would be... "hey Dave I was cruising my NSX yesterday and snapped this photo." It is current, up to date and the "Most recent picture of my NSX..." :D

LOL... Right.... Well ok if you guys like it who am I to complain. I think I'm responsible for a few bullshit threads myself. :p

We all know that Primers like to do 2 things - bicker about prices and post up photos of cars. I vote for more photo posting out of that list :p

Been hiding for a while now. Looks the same as 5 years ago just with more miles and dusty
20121219_105230.jpg

^ Aaron, looking good as always bro... Hit me up man, lets chill soon, roll to a meet or something... Mr tied down cant hang out no more haha... Even though Louis sold his NSX he still comes around ;)

random is simply random nsx pics. This thread is YOUR most recent pic.

Well there is no rule that says the pics has to be random, your latest pic can easily be in the random thread. But as you guys said, perhaps one thread is not enough to whore your car out. LOL

I'm just mad because I don't have a latest pic, ok?

Well there is no rule that says the pics has to be random, your latest pic can easily be in the random thread. But as you guys said, perhaps one thread is not enough to whore your car out. LOL

And the new Advans aren't on yet :eek: :biggrin:

You could be driving one day and see some random nsx on the street. Would you put that in the "your most recent NSX pic" thread? No. What about some cool NSX you saw on some random Japanese blog? Where would that go? In the "your most recent NSX pic" thread? No. This thread is more specific to nsx owner's personal cars, whereas the other thread is a catch-all thread. I feel more connected to members here. haha

You could be driving one day and see some random nsx on the street. Would you put that in the "your most recent NSX pic" thread? No. What about some cool NSX you saw on some random Japanese blog? Where would that go? In the "your most recent NSX pic" thread? No. This thread is more specific to nsx owner's personal cars, whereas the other thread is a catch-all thread. I feel more connected to members here. haha

Hahah... well said... x2

Cell Pic** Haven't had time to mess with the car in awhile, pulled sleeping NSX out to wash and recover. Will post pics with new wheels later.
1356049435.jpg

Can't wait to see the new wheels.

It's INSANE the amount if difference the wheels make on your ride when compared to previous wheels

^We share similar taste in cars as I have a blue X, had a 99 EBP Si and also owned an S2000 (but it was spa yellow). Nice stable! What are the specs on the wheels on the X?

Back