• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

RView attachment 122179 Come on guys. Carolinensx is a dude. What chick could come up with a hot car built like his?

- - - Updated - - -

S4play
Your car is awesome. I've seen it at the sf auto show. Maybe ditch the fast and furious spoiler though but that is just my opinion. Everything else is super clean! Great job! Btw, I have the same carbon shift knob. Love it.

thanks, I have all 3 wings at home so will swap it out if needed. I got plans for a more aggressive front lip and diffuser so we'll see if it makes it more balanced out. thanks for the ideas!

Beautiful day for a drive. Stopped at the Navy Blue Angel display.
IMG_1713 2.jpgIMG_1719.jpgIMG_1717.jpgIMG_1715.jpgIMG_1711.jpg

I missed the group drive in Malibu Canyon yesterday, but was out driving around in my 'X in the vicinity of the drive.

11080306_10206561015123343_1044878764379588767_o.jpg

^^^ Wow! Never liked blue until now.

^ Congrats on the hose! It looks like a very nice neighborhood!
Thanks guys! It is a nice neighborhood and a solid house. Built in 1982 it has some minor work that needs doing as can be expected but felt like home the moment my wife Lisa and I walked in. Most of the major items like roof shingles etc were recently done. I'm a 10min walk from 3 beautiful parks in this home. Schools in the area are highly rated as well. I'm hoping it will be a good home for my daughter to grow up in.
Sorry had to quote that. :)

Back