• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/miguelolaso/15448359879/player/" width="1600" height="1050" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Got to take my little red rocket out for some air today...

RedRocket1.jpg

RedRocket2.jpg

RedRocket3.jpg

15630122965_b20885f56c_b.jpg

a bit bigger: https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3954/15630122965_a6486f5053_k.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if that's your garage/shop, but I am incredibly envious.

DavidF, can you talk more about what your paint correction involved? Thx!

Here's mine,

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 991
Last edited:
Winter sucks.

Attachments

• winter2.jpg
    winter2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 961
What lip addition is that?

- - - Updated - - -

What lip addition is that?

well after I went thru two Cf seibon ts lip and a shine GT lip within 3years with about 2400 miles I gave up on fiberglass and went back to the oem lip with the addition of the Rhino Lip ... Just needed a lil twist with my oem lip. And it's all duraflex plastic from here on. Cheap but looks decent.

hey,,that extra lip you have on there,,i like it,been looking for something just like that,,what is it,where you get it from,,ok rhino lip,where you purchase that

Its made by " Rhino Lip USA ". It's just a universal add on duraflex plastic lip. I got it on eBay for $28. Easy to install

...........hmmm who ever would have thought to put a lip on a lip...are you a plastic surgeon...:tongue:

...........hmmm who ever would have thought to put a lip on a lip...are you a plastic surgeon...:tongue:

No... Lol.. Not a surgeon of any kind. Just got tired of cracking fiberglass because I love to stay extremely low. Got fed up and started thinking about polyurethane or any plastics lip and couldn't find anything in PU so decided to spend $28.. Whats there to lose. I already spent over $1500 on 3 lip.. Well I hope you all like it. I'm pretty satisfied.

Back