• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

16196765030_675f3fe2c7_b.jpg

What lower front bumper is that? It doesn't look like a lip...

- - - Updated - - -

Soooo, since us Northeasterners are supposed to be getting anywhere from a dusting to a few inches overnight, I took the NSX out today for some highway therapy. I decide to take a quick spin up the GSP to 80W to the NJTP and ultimately to the PIP. When I hit 80W, I see a guy in his S2000 with the top down in front of me and I get the thumbs up on the car as I am catching up to him. When we get side by side, I say to him I knew I should've taken the top off since the sun was out!! Glad to see another owner enjoying the weather before the snow comes overnight.. Anyway, here's are a of pic that I snapped since I took my camera along for the ride today..

She's looking great, J! You're a braver man than I...my car has been winterized since late Oct. Haven't driven her since then **kicks can**.

Jason, are you nuts?? Winterized and stored since October?? If I wanted to spend almost 50 large on something pretty just to look at, I would've bought a painting!! Since this bright yellow work of art here has 4 wheels and a mid-engine configuration that begs to be taken out when weather allows it, I'm going to!! More and more I think I am turning into one of those people who are going to ENJOY the fruits of their labor rather than just let it sit. I mean, what was the point of buying it?! Enjoy it man! Don't make me come to Stamford and make you bring yours out early!!

Last edited:
What lower front bumper is that? It doesn't look like a lip...

- - - Updated - - -

She's looking great, J! You're a braver man than I...my car has been winterized since late Oct. Haven't driven her since then **kicks can**.
Mine has been put away almost as long as yours. I winterized and parked mine by 1st week November

I rarely post, but I wanted to post a couple of pictures of the wheels I just got from Always4Sale. I've been looking for a set of Pro Drive G07c's for quite a while and when I saw Jerry was selling a few sets I contacted him. He is awesome and got the wheels to me very quickly. And for a little plug for myself, I will be selling my Advan T5's in about two weeks. Two of them got nicked when they were dismounting them, so I sent all 4 out to be re-powder coated. Anyway, here are the pics of the wheels. One of the Advan's and two of the Pro Comps. Very happy!

NSX.jpgPro Comps 2.jpgPro Comps.jpg

Test fitting and seeing how the type R wing looks on my car....how can you tell its winter in Calgary and im bored? :)

Attachments

• IMG_4008.jpg
    IMG_4008.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_4010.jpg
    IMG_4010.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_4012.jpg
    IMG_4012.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 253
I rarely post, but I wanted to post a couple of pictures of the wheels I just got from Always4Sale. I've been looking for a set of Pro Drive G07c's for quite a while and when I saw Jerry was selling a few sets I contacted him. He is awesome and got the wheels to me very quickly. And for a little plug for myself, I will be selling my Advan T5's in about two weeks. Two of them got nicked when they were dismounting them, so I sent all 4 out to be re-powder coated. Anyway, here are the pics of the wheels. One of the Advan's and two of the Pro Comps. Very happy!

View attachment 120332View attachment 120333View attachment 120334

Nice!

Reminds me of my car when I first got it.

View attachment 120332View attachment 120333View attachment 120334

Thanks for for the shout out man. The car look great....

91 X and skafia, those cars look absolutely AMAZING! I only saw them on my phone previously. Now on my computer, WOW!

Back