• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Question for Internet Marketing Experts

RYU

Legendary Member
Patron Supporter
Tech Expert
Long shot request! Searching for a different perspective here on Prime.

I'm looking for a good internet marketing company to handle my PPC, SEO, and other Online Marketing Management, as well as possibly social media maintenance. I've been handling this for my company with the help of a long time friend. I need to offload this to a professional because my business is growing and I need to focus my efforts elsewhere.

I know firsthand that this type of stuff can sometimes be like the Black Arts. Does anyone know of any good companies out there who are trustworthy, professional, and effective? I don't want to hire some kid (unless he's brilliant) to completely throw my company's internet cache down the toilet.

Please pm me if you prefer. Thanks a bunch!

get in touch with dave (netviper) http://www.netviperinteractive.com/ he helped created my website and does the SEO and marketing

zaid

Long shot request! Searching for a different perspective here on Prime.

I'm looking for a good internet marketing company to handle my PPC, SEO, and other Online Marketing Management, as well as possibly social media maintenance. I've been handling this for my company with the help of a long time friend. I need to offload this to a professional because my business is growing and I need to focus my efforts elsewhere.

I know firsthand that this type of stuff can sometimes be like the Black Arts. Does anyone know of any good companies out there who are trustworthy, professional, and effective? I don't want to hire some kid (unless he's brilliant) to completely throw my company's internet cache down the toilet.

Please pm me if you prefer. Thanks a bunch!

Yes, I can help you with all of that. Just shoot me a PM. Thanks for the plug Zaid :)

SEO is getting extremely complicated lately. So many bad companies out there can sink you if you are not careful.

This is who we use. They've gotten us first page for all our keywords and #1 for a lot of them.
We pay around $200/month I think.
http://streamlinemetrics.com/

- - - Updated - - -

SEO is getting extremely complicated lately. So many bad companies out there can sink you if you are not careful.

100% true. A lot of people who were ranking well last year are blacklisted from google this year.
You have to make sure your consultant knows about penguin, panda, and make sure they're not making spammy banklinks or using software to make x,000 banklinks.
The main key, as I understand it, is to have quality, unique articles with your keywords in them that are linking from high PR domains with low outbound links.
Do you have any tricks NetViper?
I wouldn't mind outsourcing my personal sites SEO...

Last edited:
What is your experience with your own time "overhead" to maintain these campaigns. I understand that for any company/contractor to setup your campaigns they need to be brought up to speed with your industry and your business to a certain extent. The problem i've encountered in the past was that the person I was working with took up so much of my time that it felt like I was doing the campaign myself. I came up with keywords, I was writing articles, I was doing the text for the PRs, etc (on monthly basis!). I'm hoping for someone who can extrapolate on what I put together and i'm willing to pay accordingly. I also need someone who can better monitor conversions from the site and possibly help me monitor conversion sent to phone calls.

These tend to be more of an art than science sometimes.

Anyone have any feedback to share? Thanks again.

Last edited:
This is who we use. They've gotten us first page for all our keywords and #1 for a lot of them.
We pay around $200/month I think.
http://streamlinemetrics.com/

- - - Updated - - -

100% true. A lot of people who were ranking well last year are blacklisted from google this year.
You have to make sure your consultant knows about penguin, panda, and make sure they're not making spammy banklinks or using software to make x,000 banklinks.
The main key, as I understand it, is to have quality, unique articles with your keywords in them that are linking from high PR domains with low outbound links.
Do you have any tricks NetViper?
I wouldn't mind outsourcing my personal sites SEO...

I would be happy to look at your sites. $200 isn't very much in SEO so no idea what you might get for that.

As for tricks, not anymore. It's a tough game. What matters most are links and content.

- - - Updated - - -

What is your experience with your own time "overhead" to maintain these campaigns. I understand that for any company/contractor to setup your campaigns they need to be brought up to speed with your industry and your business to a certain extent. The problem i've encountered in the past was that the person I was working with took up so much of my time that it felt like I was doing the campaign myself. I came up with keywords, I was writing articles, I was doing the text for the PRs, etc (on monthly basis!). I'm hoping for someone who can extrapolate on what I put together and i'm willing to pay accordingly. I also need someone who can better monitor conversions from the site and possibly help me monitor conversion sent to phone calls.

These tend to be more of an art than science sometimes.

Anyone have any feedback to share? Thanks again.

Well you get what you pay for. We will do all you mentioned but it is helpful to have input from a client to know what you want to focus on.

As for tricks, not anymore. It's a tough game. What matters most are links and content.

That's what I thought. And it seems like getting anyone to build links by hand is impossible to find.
Everyone wants to run the SEO tool of the month.
I played around with GSA last month and also had a guy on fiverr run it as well (on a test site I have). Nothing but junk spam links.
It seems like the best thing to do is analyze your competitors links and see what links you can steal.
It takes forever to do that though. I need someone working at $2/hour to do it...

- - - Updated - - -

What is your experience with your own time "overhead" to maintain these campaigns.

Depends on how much you're willing to let go....
If you want to make your PRs and articles perfect, you won't be able to step away.
If you don't care, there's tons of content writers out there just for seo.
I've used seogenerals before, and they do good work.
There's a guy on fiverr who will do you PR, and does a good job.
But that's you outsourcing bit by bit. If you hire someone to direct your SEO then basically, if the person you hire has the right to produce somewhat lesser quality, then it's less overhead on you.

Back