• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2 Milestones in 1 thread

LMR

Legendary Member
Wanted to do something special for these milestones by putting them in one thread. Been holding out posting much lately so they would happen together.

My NSX just rolled over 100K and writing about it on my 2K post:biggrin:. Bought the car with 60K in August 2010 and have been driving it nearly everyday since. That's 40K MILES OF SMILES. Here are pics and video.

100KMiles002_zps6c6ca8ed.jpg

100KMiles003_zpsc3730f55.jpg

http://youtu.be/nQOfgQBQmXI

LMR
user-online.png

NSXPrime Platinum
<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date</DT><DD>Jul 2010</DD><DT>Location</DT><DD>Fountain Valley, Ca.</DD><DT>Posts</DT><DD>2,000</DD><DT>Feedback Score</DT><DD>24 (100%</DD></DL>

Last edited:
Congratulations on both milestones. Well deserved and it's been fun.

As to the dash and all the other carbon fiber this car now possesses, I now nominate you for "CF Man of the Year".

Merry Christmas.

Nice, Les. And to think I met you at your first NSX meet, pushed my goodies on you (was it brownies or lemon bars?) and it was before you owned your black beauty. I'm SO glad you bought it and have become so important to us in So Cal with your friendly and fun drives. Thank YOU, Les!

You forgot your third milestone. Making your first non-annoying post on this forum. :D

Nice video. Congrats.

Nice,now its just broken in, pretty much hitting puberty:smile:

That's what I have always said about Japanese cars.

Congrats on both milestones. Good to see someone enjoying their car. ( like your gauge cluster )

I enjoy it almost every day.

Nice les!!! Wow, I thought for sure you've owned your nsx for a lot longer for some reason... Drive soon? :)

Maybe on New Years day.

Congratulations on both milestones. Well deserved and it's been fun.

As to the dash and all the other carbon fiber this car now possesses, I now nominate you for "CF Man of the Year".

Merry Christmas.

There's more coming:biggrin:

Nice, Les. And to think I met you at your first NSX meet, pushed my goodies on you (was it brownies or lemon bars?) and it was before you owned your black beauty. I'm SO glad you bought it and have become so important to us in So Cal with your friendly and fun drives. Thank YOU, Les!

It was the lemon bars. I have never liked them but yours are GREAT. Thanks for the kind words Patty. It's people like you why I do what I do here.

You forgot your third milestone. Making your first non-annoying post on this forum. :D

Nice video. Congrats.

<dt>Join Date</dt> <dd>Mar 2006</dd><dt>Location</dt> <dd>Boston</dd><dt>Posts</dt> <dd>11,917

And you making your 11,917th annoying post:biggrin:</dd>

Last edited:

:eek: TMI

dang sorry racer9x
for some reason i thought your quote about puberty was by mexiricer...somewhow i thought the post was by you.
Sorry if i offended you..my response was meant to at robert (mexiricer) and not you

zaid

Kinda like you!!!

Zaid

Dang Les! Can't believe that you posted this so long ago and I am just now reading about it! Congrats man, that's an awesome achievement.

Now for your "I just did my first trackday" thread :biggrin:

Dang Les! Can't believe that you posted this so long ago and I am just now reading about it! Congrats man, that's an awesome achievement.

Now for your "I just did my first trackday" thread :biggrin:

Just waiting for Mark or Nick to do a track day/weekend at Spring Mountain.:wink:

Back