• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 Hottest NSX FINALS

Which is the Hottest NSX 2012

• Vrooom

Votes: 112 53.6%
  • 3.5LNSXR

Votes: 97 46.4%

• Total voters
This is it. The Last of the bunch. The finals between 3.5LNSXR and Vrooom. Make your votes known:

Winner of white category, VRooom:

JDMChicago Feature- Jeff's NSX by synth19, on Flickr

JDMChicago Feature- Jeff's NSX (Bonus Shot) by synth19, on Flickr
78sm.jpg

84sm.jpg

708s.jpg

Winner of Red category, 3.5LNSXR:

ojsad1112.jpg

IMG_9890.jpg

IMG_9858.jpg

IMG_9847.jpg

IMG_9831.jpg

IMG_9749.jpg

IMG_9682.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah but don't views always add up even from non prime members? And I don't think they can vote. That might be the difference in views and number of votes.

I think the winner in every category was super nice. We will have them all on one thread that will be stickied by Lud once this is decided. It'll be full of win.

Love both cars.

One is a perfect execution of a wildly creative custom build.
The other is a perfectly enhanced version of a bad ass car already.

Last edited:
For all the complaints purists have against body modifications on an NSX, all the criticism some guys get for various body kits and stuff, Vrooom sure does get a lot of votes. I voted for him myself but I'm not as much of a purist as a lot of you on here.

For all the complaints purists have against body modifications on an NSX, all the criticism some guys get for various body kits and stuff, Vrooom sure does get a lot of votes. I voted for him myself but I'm not as much of a purist as a lot of you on here.

No matter what one may think of "body kits and stuff" nobody can knock vrooms car. It is seriously incredible. In every way. All custom. You have to respect it no matter what you think about the "purist vs. OEM" factors. It is truly in it's own league. Some out there may not really like the body but if you have followed his thread ( with over 200k+ views) you have to respect the dedication to building his vision.

A poll like this is going to favor moded cars.
What would make one stock NSX better than another one?
It would simply be a color choice if all the cars were stock.

A poll like this is going to favor moded cars.
What would make one stock NSX better than another one?
It would simply be a color choice if all the cars were stock.

I Didn't think of that. LOL Very true

That is what surprises me. 3.5LNSXR's car is very very nice. But the paint/body is all still factory (minus bolt ons). There are many other cars on prime (Stormriders include) that have been fully resprayed/redone exterior wise as well. None the less... still a very nicely built car!!

I Didn't think of that. LOL Very true

That is what surprises me. 3.5LNSXR's car is very very nice. But the paint/body is all still factory (minus bolt ons). There are many other cars on prime (Stormriders include) that have been fully resprayed/redone exterior wise as well. None the less... still a very nicely built car!!

I think it is the motor/SC combo. The rarity of some of the parts ( real type R guage cluster ) and little things. It is truly a killer car. Yea original color but so many parts on this thing.. It's incredible. And I'm not just saying that because we did a lot of the work, It is a very respectable car in every way.

Stormriders is amazing. We loved building that car.

Back