• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted to introduce myself

Hey, my name is Noah, I'm from Hawaii, and after a long long time of saving money and waiting, I've finally purchased my first NSX. I bought the red Super Charged 96 that was at a few of your meets. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys, and I'm glad to be part of the community; beyond just a spectator. Aloha!

Welcome! Hawai'i seems like an awesome place for NSXs!

^ Agreed. Welcome. You will have to start a build thread. Or you can just post pics up here.

Welcome. So you bought that NSX. The owner lived a few blocks away from me. I was considering buying that NSX too at one point. LOL Feel free to meet up with us whenever we get together and/or also just post and contact us when you want to get together. We usually throw something together whenever someone wants to go for a a drive and make a day of it.

Chrisk I heard a lot about you, I got a lot of questions, so I can't wait to pick your brain. You live near him? I live near him, I'm out in Kapolei. When my friend gets his blue one shipped down, we should all meet up!

Looks like you live in Kumuiki? I used to live there back in 2003-2006. Right now I'm right down the street at Nahona II. You have a lot of nice parts on your NSX. That mode4 front bumper is one of the reasons why I ordered one for myself. If you ever witch out your intake for something different let me know and I'll be happy to take that Comptech CF one off your hands. LOL

I'll keep that in mind Chris lol, Hey I scheduled a dyno run on Friday, mainly because I rode in a stock nsx the other day and it didnt feel like mine was all that much faster, his was a 3.2L, but with a high boost CTSC, exhaust, headers, and intake; I really thought it'd be a bigger gap in feeling. Any chance you could test or sit in it to give me your .02 cents? I don't mind getting the dyno reading just to have a real number, but I feel it somewhat wasted since I dont have any way of changing the programming.

Oh man, I heard about your set up steven, I need to meet up with you guys some time soon!

Back