• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bridgestone Potenza RE55

235/40R17
265/35R18

I'm trying to find a way to get these tires.

I could definitely use the Article Number (Bridgestone's part number) from them, or, even better still, if I can get them from someone, I'd be VERY interested in knowing where from and how much.

I'm actually a Bridgestone employee, but since these tires aren't available in the USA, they make it very hard to get any info on them. If I at least had the Article numbers that would give me a great head start!

Any info would be very helpful!

Don't take this the wrong way..but what do you expect from us if you work for the company?.....off the top of my head i would say you should post this ? in the european forum,specificly Detlif or AS motorsports who might be able to provide some info.

Don't take this the wrong way..but what do you expect from us if you work for the company?.....off the top of my head i would say you should post this ? in the european forum,specificly Detlif or AS motorsports who might be able to provide some info.

Well, as I posted, I can't get a hold of the Article numbers for these tires since they aren't something we sell in the US. I know there are people on here that are from outside the US and that they might possibly have a connection where they could find the Article numbers and/or supply these tires.

However, I will put something up in the European section. Thanks for that idea.

best of luck in the search.Is there some tire that we can buy in the states that is comparable?

I would think that someone working for the company would have just the connections needed - you know like call up the EU office and say "Hey there, it's so and so from over here in the US office" and maybe they would help you out, I mean if anyone is going to get a result, it would likely be you...

Back