• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Code Loveland from LoveFab Tuning in Hawaii

I'm trying to get together a group of various car owners who want their car tuned in person by Cody Loveland from LoveFab Motorsports in early March. If we can get enough people interested, then he will fly out here for a few days of tuning. Of course the more cars being tuned, the better, and pre-paying will get you a discount. Everything would be handled directly between you and Cody, I'm just making the roundup efforts.

Anyone interested?

I mentioned it be a little overkill for my setup, but how much were you thinking it would cost?

It all depends on how many people sign up. My intentions are to see if Rad Motorsports will give us a good Dyno rate since I know them pretty well, and they have the only 4wheel drive dyno on Oahu that I'm aware of.
Number of people depending, Cody said he's looking to get around $1000/day based on a 12 hour day, so I would assume that breaks down to $83.33/hour plus whatever dyno cost we negotiate.

I'm not a tuning expert by any means, so for specific details, I'd suggest asking Cody directly. [email protected]. I will also send him a link to this forum and the others to get him tracking the questions.

This could be quite affordable if we had enough members, who else is interested?

It's a cool idea. I've met a lot of cool NSX owners from the mainland when they came to visit Hawaii. Only problem I see is there are very few of you Forced Induction NSX owners here. Most of us are NA, so we don't have much of anything to tune.

This could be quite affordable if we had enough members, who else is interested?
I realize we don't have a ton of FI NSX owners, so I'm trying to get other car types to join in. I've started a thread on the S2000 forums plus he can tune Hyundai Genesis's that are running Haltec. If you know anyone running AEM EMS or Haltec, ask them if they would be interested.

Back