• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd Annual Castaway Critters Car Show

bumping this...the show has been passed on to the local auto museum Tom is no longer the point man so to sign up you have to go on the museum website..its 4/23 this year.

nice to see the show go on, I have enjoyed it over the years. Sorry to see that Tom is no longer in charge, he did an outstanding job over the years of making it a very enjoyable experience. I can completely understand why he made that decision though - it is clearly a mountain of work.

there are very few shows within 2 hours of me with this caliber of car so I will try to attend

Jeanne and I will be there again this year along with Ron and Ginnie. We hope you can make it for a few hours. It would be nice to see the "bee" win a trophy.

hope you are feeling strong and looking forward to seeing ya'll...

ok sent in my form....

nice show this year..light turnout overall, we had 5 nsx, which was about 50% of all Japanese entrants...Congrats for Mark from NJ for 1st place in category.....bone stock.Nice to see the Hawk again.

car show on the hill again....

Attachments

• hershey show 2016.jpg
    hershey show 2016.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 105
The show never quite had the same feeling after we were put on the hill like that - really makes you not feel part of it. I commented on it one year and they tried to redo the logistics to make it work but the spacing just didn't work out which is a real shame.

1st place...

Attachments

• WP_20160423_13_11_53_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160423_13_11_53_Pro.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 88
bump....coming up after Easter

Just registered...who is going?

I pray we are not on the goofy hill again

If we are, maybe we should talk to the organizers and if they're not in agreement for a change then next year we should advise them we will not be there. What do you think?

yes lets flex some exotic car club muscle....:biggrin:

If they can't put us somewhere else next year then I think I will not be there. When they have their sign up page next year, we should ALL let them know of our displeasure with the dreaded hill location. I also think it would be nice if they moved up the date. The weather is not really that great in April. As this is my 5th year, 4 of those years the weather has been overcast, cold, rain, and windy. My trip down this year included 150 miles of fog. Other than spending time with some great people and staying at The Red Umbrella B&B, I no longer look forward to this event.:mad:

Last edited:
well its that time once again this year its MAY 12...I'm registered looking forward to backing up on the hill:rolleyes:

thanks for the link.

well the weather going down was bad but surprisingly dry in hershey...They finally smartened up and had the show field on the tarmac parking lot where the spectators used to park, and the spectators parked on the grass...one other nsx showed up a red from I think the Baltimore area.An eclectic smattering of cars.good donuts..

Back