• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Firearms Thread

As noted in another thread, a few members thought it may be a good idea to have a specific "firearms thread" instead of hijacking another. Posts in this thread should keep in line with the "tread lightly" policy.

So without futher ado, regale everyone with your goods, ask some questions, drool, etc. If it uses a firing pin, a scope, and a hair trigger, it belongs here. Rimfire, centerfire, blackpowder, bow and arrow. Long guns, handguns, shotguns, blowgun, whatever. Zombie plans? Hunter? Casual or competition shooter? Doomsday prepper? Firearms oblivious until the recent panic? Post here. Just play nice in the sandbox, kiddos.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UE9QNuDIM08" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes!

Coicidentally enough, I've spotted a few NSX owners on AR15..

what is this? How are you going to start a firearm thread and not post anything cool?

Anyways, I own a 2.23/5.56 AR-15 with Mega lower and Armalite upper, a .303 bolt action rifle and a SKS. I also just purchase a LC9 Sub compact 9 yesterday and should have it in my hands in 8 more days.

9c13557c683711e289de22000a9f1406_7.jpg
9a5ed2c06b6a11e28e8322000a1f9686_7.jpg
640ca3066b6911e2891a22000a9d0ec6_7.jpg

another ar i just finished the other day.

Last edited:
Why do I have a feeling this thread will just be a "my gun is bigger than yours" kinda thread...........

Here's an idea. Why don't we use the NSX Prime forum to discuss all things auto related , and go to a firearms site to discuss firearms.

Here's an idea. Why don't we use the NSX Prime forum to discuss all things auto related , and go to a firearms site to discuss firearms.

Here's a better idea. Don't click on the thread if you don't want to read about firearms. Besides, it's posted in the "Off Topic" forum which is intended for non-NSX discussions.

Have a nice day. :)

Thank's Ponyboy for the official thread. I'm rather tired of reading about main relays and faulty ABS pumps.:biggrin: Let
the pictures begin.:biggrin:

Respectfully, I, for one, think that sharing an appreciation for multiple interests among NSX owners is something to be encouraged. In addtion, as Doc mentioned, the thread is located in "Off-Topic" which fits the thread precisely.

In other news: traditionally, ammunition prices lag firearm prices. However, not by much anymore:

http://www.bulkammo.com/bulk-223-ammo-556x45mm62fmjm855pmc-1000

Seriously, an AR with a pink game controller and a kitty kat mug?
:biggrin:
lol this way people wont use my controller and make it all grimy. and my gf thought it would be cute to get me a kitty cup hahahah

this whole set up with around 2500 before the price gouging

Respectfully, I, for one, think that sharing an appreciation for multiple interests among NSX owners is something to be encouraged. In addtion, as Doc mentioned, the thread is located in "Off-Topic" which fits the thread precisely.

In other news: traditionally, ammunition prices lag firearm prices. However, not by much anymore:

http://www.bulkam mo.com/bulk-223-ammo-556x45mm62fmjm855pmc-1000

You are completely correct. The thread was posted in the off topic section , and as you said if I don't want to see it don't click on it . Which I won't. I guess my disdain for firearms got the better of me.

lol..and in other news..pony still manages to start a potentialy epic thread,despite having the 2013 f1 thread taken from him ......:tongue:

You are completely correct. The thread was posted in the off topic section , and as you said if I don't want to see it don't click on it . Which I won't. I guess my disdain for firearms got the better of me.

I have a disdain for Justin Bieber, therefore I try to avoid anything Justin Bieber related. Just out of curiosity (not trying to be antagonistic at all), if you have a disdain for firearms why would you be drawn to click on a post about firearms, if not to make a disparaging comment on it?

- - - Updated - - -

this whole set up with around 2500 before the price gouging

I heard gouging is a type of violence and so congress is going to try to legislate that too. Apparently the cost of gouging is going up as well.

Last edited:

No worries at all. I have respect that you have an educated opinion and thanks for respecting mine.

lol..and in other news..pony still manages to start a potentialy epic thread,despite having the 2013 f1 thread taken from him ......:tongue:

I was going to start a "What's Apple/Google/Blackberry/Samsung/Nokia planning?" thread but figured I'd promote something less interesting and controversial. ;)

heck I might just start a "whats Kodak doing" thread............:applouse:

Wow. California bills that are coming forward on gun control will make NY look "normal".
Sorry if this is political. Just saw this news today and it impacts California fireams.

Last edited:
Back