• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 for sale on the island??

I looked at the other black one today, the 1991, It needs a LOT OF WORK, for 19k, it does run, but it has been sadly neglected. If it was 15-16k I'd really consider it.

I looked at the other black one today, the 1991, It needs a LOT OF WORK, for 19k, it does run, but it has been sadly neglected. If it was 15-16k I'd really consider it.

I know that car, he did the 2002 headlight conversion on my car. It does need work but its a good starting point for a build

I saw the 2005 in person when it was getting work done at Revision Audio once. Car has a SOS supercharger on it that was installed at Sonic Motorsports, before it moved to its curent location a stones throw away. Car is clean. Seems like the owner loved carbon fiber because he had lots of cf accent pieces inside and out. Very nice car. I remember the owner had a thread a few years back asking for advice on where to get a supercharger installed and tuned.

Bonhamsurf: it was actually parked next to your car (when Sean owned it) in the Sonics booth at Spocom 2011.

I saw the 2005 in person when it was getting work done at Revision Audio once. Car has a SOS supercharger on it that was installed at Sonic Motorsports, before it moved to its curent location a stones throw away. Car is clean. Seems like the owner loved carbon fiber because he had lots of cf accent pieces inside and out. Very nice car. I remember the owner had a thread a few years back asking for advice on where to get a supercharger installed and tuned.

Bonhamsurf: it was actually parked next to your car (when Sean owned it) in the Sonics booth at Spocom 2011.

I've always wanted to feel the SOS Supercharger Kit in an NSX. I supercharged my M3, was making 500+whp and it was ridiculous, so I'm sure one of our beauties would be even more fun.

Back