• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars n Coffee this Sunday, March 10. Anyone want to go?

Cars n Coffee this weekend. Any fellow local NSX'ers want to join in?

What: Cars and coffee
Where: Sunday March 10 Time: 8am -10am
Where: kakaako piano lot, 160 Ahui street, Mauka side of children's discovery museum. Enter on Ohe street! Hope to see you there

I'll have just gotten off the overnight shift so I'll probably be too tired to make it. Everyone take pics for me! I'll try to grab a quick power nap as soon as I get home and see if I can meet up with everyone if the meetup is still going during the afternoon.

Jon

I know JC and I could do 1pm ish, more easily then 8am. Since both of our nights before are going to run really late, if anything we can catch up with you guys on the next one

I know JC and I could do 1pm ish, more easily then 8am. Since both of our nights before are going to run really late, if anything we can catch up with you guys on the next one

I wish it was later myself, but not up to me. Up to the guys who run Cars N Coffee. If you happen to get up in time to make it, text me and see if I'm still there. If not, next time.

We really should try and get another Hawaii meetup going soon.

Back