• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugo window kits

r71

Contributing Member
Is this Hugo guy still doing the window kits? I sent him money on the 1st and I haven't even received a reply from him. Anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, he just responded. Parts are on it's way.

I never sent him money but sent him a PM like a month ago but never got an answer back.

For anyone else checking this thread...The Hugo window regulator kit is definitely real. What a difference that, and a re-grease of the tracks made on my driver's side window. Its faster than the one in my Avalon now. (As it well should be!)

I got the hugo kit just a year or 2 ago. It makes the window work a lot better. If you can get one get it for sure.

I got my kit directly from him when we went to Portugal. The kits are awesome and he's a very honest guy. Just message him on here, I'm sure he's just busy and hasn't had time to message back.

He's up and up. I got it today. International shipping takes a little longer but he's legit. Just send it through PayPal. He'll take care of it.

well I can speak for Hugo, he is planning another USA tour for his regulators and I am sure if you PM'ed him his box is full. well respected member of Prime
try and PM him again.

And yes the regulators are REAL 90% of us purchased them and have installed them.

Like Freeon, I sent him my $200 via PayPal, then an email or two, and have not heard a word. I hope that he is ok. I especially hope that I get my window kit pretty soon.

Guys, if you are looking for Hugo Window kits, we have some available from the NSX Club of Canada. Hugo left me these kits a during his last tour, most of our members have already been upgraded few left.

LKM if I can help

Bram

I would love to buy this kit but am hesitant due to the lack of communication/orders going through.

Back