• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners list

Hi,
I was one of the organisers for the NSX gathering at Essendon Honda and the 2013 NSX run in Tassy, of which some of you attended!

While it is all fresh in our minds we are trying to compile a data base with all the Aussie NSX owners, contact details, car details etc. We will then distribute this list, via Email, only to owners who want to be know to other NSX owners. This should make it easier if you want to contact someone or another group run is organised like the Tassy and Essendon Honda meet. It will also be easier for letting people know about other activities, group buys etc.

At the moment this list is well under way and stands at over 40 owners from all states, you may have already responded, if so Thanks! (and we will send out the list in a week or so)

So if you want to be on the list please email me on [email protected] with the following details.

First Name, Surname, Car(s), Rego, Email, State, NSX Prime name, Phone Numbers.

Cheers and hope to hear from you,
Scott

- - - Updated - - -

Now have 50 NSX owners on the list....Thamks for the replies!!

Here is a list of Prime names who are already on the list, we have lots of other owners on the list who have not given their Prime name or dont have one. So if you have already contacted us re this list and your Prime name is not below please let us know and we will add it. If you want to join the other owners on the list, please conatct me as above.

NSX9<o:p></o:p>
NSXclubofAustralia<o:p></o:p>
sadlerau<o:p></o:p>
NSX-SA<o:p></o:p>
Eckers<o:p></o:p>
whrdnsx<o:p></o:p>
rollie<o:p></o:p>
GT4<o:p></o:p>
Skippy<o:p></o:p>
sparky<o:p></o:p>
JJ208<o:p></o:p>
NSXsan<o:p></o:p>
leong<o:p></o:p>
richard_au<o:p></o:p>
simon95<o:p></o:p>
AU_NSX<o:p></o:p>
FrogNBoggle<o:p></o:p>
IAN94<o:p></o:p>
MLCNsx<o:p></o:p>
whywhite<o:p></o:p>
noisuf<o:p></o:p>
gtjim<o:p></o:p>

Last edited:
I am also in the process of building a NSX parts register for Australia. Thinking of a blogging type platform where each owner can list all spares they have available to help all Aussie owners indentify what's around, before searching the earth for even minor components . Sort of a virtual NSX swap meet .

Just Slapped this up as an example , Blogger not the best platform though http://nsxpartsaustralia.blogspot.com.au

I don't want this to be like a marketplace to take anything away from NSXprime , just a register !

What do you guys think ?? I think this is a fantastic idea if I do say so myself :)

sounds like a good idea sweetchuck, as long as it's OK with Prime.
Your idea is oo good ... you should start our own Aussie parts dedicated thread , so this thread can stay focused on Aussie owners :smile:

SweetChuck, Great idea re the parts register, it should work on Prime, but probably not in the parts for sale section.

As Sparky said "our own Aussie parts dedicated thread" but not sure what Lud would think.

Also, SweetChuck added to list, will send the list out this week to all who said its OK, just doing some final checking as we want to get as much info in the 1st version as possible.

Just letting everyone know the owners list has been sent out via Email to the following Prime names and lots more, total of 53 NSX's on list.

If you want to be on it send us a PM.

23Dream
AU_NSX
Brendan19
Eckers
FrogNBoggle
GT4
gtjim
IAN94
JJ208
leong
MLCNsx
noisuf
NSX9
NSXBOX
NSXclubofAustralia
NSX-SA
NSXsan
richard_au
rollie
sadlerau
simon95
Skippy
sparky
SweetChuck
Tim??
tysama
whrdnsx
whywhite

<colgroup><col style="width: 100pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4864;" width="133"> <tbody>
</tbody>

sounds like a good idea sweetchuck, as long as it's OK with Prime.
Your idea is oo good ... you should start our own Aussie parts dedicated thread , so this thread can stay focused on Aussie owners :smile:

Better yet, just start your own nsx parts dedicated business....become the sos of australia =D

I dont think prime will let us start an Australian parts thread.
I was reading that someone in socal(southern california) wanted to start a thread for local parts only and was told in no uncertain terms. "no you cant do that" by the mods.
I'm suprised we get away with posting links in the australian forum to our adds in the for sale forum.

A dedicated nsx business like sos in Australia would go broke in a week here.
I would love to have something like that here but its just not viable.

Hi, Just thought its time for an updated list on who is on the owners contact list for Australia. Total cars on list willing to share details = 57!! We understand a few cars have been bought and sold recently , so if you want to be on the list, please email me on [email protected]/ with the following details.

First Name, Surname, Car(s), Transmission, Colour, Rego, Email, State, NSX Prime name, Phone Numbers.

NSX9, Cambo, rizzzz,NSXclubofAustralia, sadlerau, NSX-SA, Eckers, SweetChuck, whrdnsx, rollie, GT4,Skippy, sparky, JJ208, NSXT01, NSXsan, leong, richard_au, Tim??, Nomac, 23Dream,simon95, AU_NSX, FrogNBoggle, IAN94, Tim??, Brendan19, mr honda's, MLCNsx,tysama, NSXBOX , whywhite, noisuf, gtjim,

Last edited:
Hi there quite new to this forum and wondering if anyone selling a black manual or white manual nsx? currently have an M3 but looking to sell so I can buy and nsx. Im located in Australia.

Now thats a good question! Some say 180 others about 280, but that may include a shipment to Afica or the middle east
So we are not really sure but as we have about 100 known cars the 180 fig is probably about right.
There has been some imported privately from Japan, but as they where sold new here that was difficult.

Wish there was more!!!

Last edited:
Back