• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blodi's Lovefab LF600 Engine and Turbo Build...

Eating lunch with Cody right now. Car dynoed 480@12psi. Butt dyno suggests waaay more. First impressions: HOLY SH!T!!!

Great numbers. Be careful of cold tires because as you know, the torque when the turbo hits is serious. Now I want mine. It is nice seeing the picture of the car.

must be a fantastic feeling to have your car back.

That it is!
Unfortunately, the turbo seals let go the other day. The turbo was older and Cody warned me it might leak a bit before installation. But I'm going to pull it tonight and get it off to PTE for a rebuild. Hopefully back up in running in a couple weeks.

The dyno run laid over my BBSC run from last year (pre clutch install, post clutch install it hit 431rwhp).

BTW, Cody and I still think its pushing more than this and could be a possible dyno calibration issue. Once I get my turbo back from being rebuilt I might run to the other local Mustang dyno and see what's what. I could be wrong though. Not that it matters either way..... it's stupid fast.

ResizedImage951373294922900 (1) by blodi, on Flickr

Last edited:
The dyno run laid over my BBSC run from last year (pre clutch install, post clutch install it hit 431rwhp).

BTW, Cody and I still think its pushing more than this and could be a possible dyno calibration issue. Once I get my turbo back from being rebuilt I might run to the other local Mustang dyno and see what's what. I could be wrong though. Not that it matters either way..... it's stupid fast.

ResizedImage951373294922900 (1) by blodi, on Flickr
Congrats! I look 4wrd2 video.

with that much umph the long 2'nd gear is fun ville.

Can't wait to give it a try!

Oh, and I will just happen to have a spare short gear 5-speed transmission once our Lovefab car is all back together ;-P

Brian

Back