• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Are there any other dudes out there that love cats?

EAC

Legendary Member
or am I the only one? My buddies always give me shit for liking cats over dogs, but there's noway I could give up my cats!

Here is one of mine, Tiger! We eat chicken together every night. It's awesome!

Attachments

• IMG_20130411_220914.jpg
    IMG_20130411_220914.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 849
From the picture, it looks like you are over compensating for your love of cats.

I love dogs, so I am allowed to be small, weak and fat.

Jokes on me, I can barely fit in my NSX.

They're ok, but test pipes give you a lot more flow.... ZING!

With guns like that and somebody gives you shit.

I wouldn't say I love cats...but they are cool creatures.... fun to watch and mess with.

I have 2 cats, Rocky & Turbo. They are my babies. :)
DSC_3920.jpg

DSC_0839.jpg

DSC_3323.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a dog guy, but I do love my cat.

I love the way he pisses on the carpet.
I love the way he bites me when I'm just petting him.
I love the way he shows no affection at all.

They are great animals.

we are cat and dog people. these are our second generation of maine coons, as loyal as any dogs we've ever known (and loved).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365821158.265867.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365821187.664096.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365821269.716265.jpg

our creatures are part of our family and are spoiled accordingly :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365821214.676304.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365821214.676304.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 739
I love the way he pisses on the carpet.
I love the way he bites me when I'm just petting him.
I love the way he shows no affection at all.

They are great animals.

how funny!

our cats (two generations over 17 years) have never peed anywhere but the catbox and have NEVER bitten us ... and they are **very** affectionate.

CATS! :)

or am I the only one? My buddies always give me shit for liking cats over dogs, but there's noway I could give up my cats!

Here is one of mine, Tiger! We eat chicken together every night. It's awesome!

is tiger a maine or norwegian forest cat, by chance?

can't stand cats in general... i have a sand volleyball court in my backyard and the neighbors always let their cats roam around, so sure enough they crap in there. I usually tolerate it for a while, i'm not really into animal abuse or whatever, but when i get tired of it I set out the live trap, and drop them off like 10 miles away.

irresponsible animal owners are low on my list, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to keep your area as sanitary as possible ... your way is one way of doing that.

I had 2... Oz and Sydney. Oz was the orange one. He had a tumor and had to be put down, he was only 3 1/2 :(. Sydney was a kitten I found when I bought my house. She missed Oz, but now i have the girlfriends dog, and she isnt real fond of Charlie Brown...

Back