• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody know 2005 LBBP at NorthBay Cadillac in Great Neck NY? (JH4NA21685S000050)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been lurking...

Does anyone know, or can you help me check out this car. Specifically, LBBP cars are typically well known, so where did this car come from?

It looks like it has been lowered and modified, though no mention in the advert, so if anyone has already checked the car out (or can) at North Bay Cadillac Buick GMC, I'd love to know its history.

While owning/driving a couple of Porsches (a stunning GT3 RS, and a turbo 700hp GT2), there is something old-school and quite special about tooling around in the OMG-comparatively-slow-but-special… NSX

Nuf said.

I'll be back :)

What I have on it (you may already know...):

Started its life in NJ, two owners, was F.S. NSX Prime 3-2013 at $69,500:Custom sound/whls/suspens'n/bra/tint:2nd owner at 20639 miles.

Thx for your timely reply.

Can you share the source of this info (link)? BIG step jump from advertized at $69.5K to current price mid-$80s (wow).

And, it didn't sell at $69K so why would anyone pay more than that?

Any details on suspension mod and if past owner still has wheels.

Last edited:
Here is the prime listing: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/170821-2005-Blue-Black-NSX-T-6-spd-VIN-JH4NA85S000050

Northeast folks know the car and the person I spoke to who knew the car spoke very highly of it. You may want to ask some of the guys in that section as it was in attendance at local events (see photo below). Personally, I think the dealer has it overpriced, but since you know how much the dealer paid for it (roughly), maybe there is some wiggle room for a deal.

006.jpg

Summer is over. I'm still interested in a LBBP. LMK if anyone sees one for sale, please. And Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back